Quantcast

###Big Bullsh!t Wednesderp###

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

I'm home and I don't know how I feel about that. Lots of the usual shit to do, but I think I ought to get out of the house. Been pretty depressed the last couple days, think a bike ride would do me some good. Of course this shuffled up first thing on teh Google Home this AM, didn't help my mood at all.

Change ///M to ///Motorcycle, and I'm pretty much in the same spot. Of course, it's easier to think this way while it's spread around the garage in 300 pieces, but I'll confess I've been putting a lot of thought into getting rid of it. I LOVE to ride it, but it's getting pretty long in the tooth, parts sure aren't getting any cheaper, and traffic is starting to become a real issue around here. My doctor says I'm supposed to not get hit by another car. I'm pretty torn about it, though the state it's in currently is the worst of both options, can't get rid of it, and I can't ride it. *le sigh*
1. Sell BMW pieces
2. Buy Honda Grom
3. ???
4. Profit!

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I was looking at long haul touring bikes with the idea the lady and I would take one of he weeks off and roll next summer. But now she can't leave the dog for more than a couple days, so maybe something a little more sporty is in order.
Isn't that why they make side cars? Then doggo can come along.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
hi yall.
after work I am going to my garden plot to pick some sage to make smudge sticks with.
current mood-not complacent one bit with it only being wednesday

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
White Ranch @ 5:30p and we're bringing lights.

Also you'd know this if you Bookfaced. Stupid, sexy Bookface.
My wife is the social media coordinator.
Don't think I've seen my light in a few years...

If I do head up that way maybe I'll see you on the way out.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Work email mailbox migrated to O365 this morning, now I can't search my emails...which I spend half my time doing looking for info...thanks Obama.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Work email mailbox migrated to O365 this morning, now I can't search my emails...which I spend half my time doing looking for info...thanks Obama.
On my O365 webmail the search field is right below the Office 365 banner in the top left...

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
On my O365 webmail the search field is right below the Office 365 banner in the top left...
Using full fat outlook I get, "We're having trouble fetching results from the server" when I try to search my sent items.

edit: Wait long enough and I get to search the local offline datafile instead...

Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
How are your allergies, Nick? Combination of allergies + preschool-conveyed-viruses is just killing me this week.
My allergies have been brutal these past two weeks. Eyes swollen nearly shut and watering down my face when I pry them open + bad congestion.

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
Woot Wednesday. Ride night, after all this work poop is done.

Got in a very short ride last night and pushed it right until there was little light left. Started right at 6pm and it was dark in the forest by 7. BALLS MAN BALLS.

And conditions changed greatly from a few days ago. Trails are dusty and loose as heck.
Same here. Mounted lights for tonight's ride... trails are dust here too, had 3 OTB washouts last time out, bruised up the shoulder pretty bad. I'll have to aim right tonight to avoid left shoulder hitting the ground first...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Whose brodozer needs this?

@CrabJoe StretchPants
1130a-100p times to avoid the PO nOOb
It started very smoothly - line was going quickly... until the guy in front of me pulls out like 9 individual padded envelopes with whatever in them and no postage, and then drops the, "Oh, I'm gonna need a money order, too" bomb.

Was late for my noon meeting, which was cancelled anyways. :wait:

But I'm home now, contemplating whether to stir up the hornet's nest at work, or spend the afternoon watching The Wire.

Any suggestions, mate? ;)

Last edited:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
@CrabJoe StretchPants

It started very smoothly - line was going quickly... until the guy in front of me pulls out like 9 individual padded envelopes with whatever in them and no postage, and then drops the, "Oh, I'm gonna need a money order, too" bomb.

Was late for my noon meeting, which was cancelled anyways. :wait:

But I'm home now, contemplating whether to stir up the hornet's nest at work, or spend the afternoon watching The Wire.

Any suggestions, mate? ;)
I say crack open an ale gub'nuh!