Quantcast

###Big Bullsh!t Wednesderp###

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Made it home just before the rain. Good short r0@d ride. If it weren't for the 70 miles of bike paths here, I don't think I would be a born again roadie (who am I fooling, I don't have the shape of a roadie!). As it is the pathways are awesome. We even have a paved old pass road to go to the top of Teton Pass without traffic (which I need to do on my new ride).
I'm having fun with it.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
proof i have mellowed with age/no fucks left to give....was run off the road by landscaping truck/trailer and curbed the right front tire....did not curse....did not chase down vehicle.....horn was not honked...middle finger was not dispatched.

rim/tire scuffed but still hold air....car still drives straight/no vibrations.

oh well.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I hadn't considered Horsetooth, I'll scope it out. How far from foco is Hall Ranch?
Probably an hour if you avoid I-25 traffic.

Horsetooth has some fun trails close to FoCo though.

FoCo is too far for me to head for a weekday afternoon ride.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Both kids were a hot mess of baby-emotions at bedtime tonight. Overly tired and then protesting that they aren't tired. The best way to deal with this is to add another kid, right guys? Right?

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Probably an hour if you avoid I-25 traffic.

Horsetooth has some fun trails close to FoCo though.

FoCo is too far for me to head for a weekday afternoon ride.
You'd be waiting around for me...

City Creek in Pocatello had fun, narrow, marbley trails. Would shred again.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
proof i have mellowed with age/no fucks left to give....was run off the road by landscaping truck/trailer and curbed the right front tire....did not curse....did not chase down vehicle.....horn was not honked...middle finger was not dispatched.

rim/tire scuffed but still hold air....car still drives straight/no vibrations.

oh well.
are you dead inside?

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
That reminds me I have to get down there this fall. Maybe on my way to Moab. Did you ride 911?
Yeah I rode 911 at the end. I climbed out of Fremont street up to Black Cairn and did a mid mountain hot lap on a trail I dunno.the name of. So narrow and sketchy! It was great times.