Quantcast

big hit comp steerer tube (how long)

KleinMp99

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
United States
Ummm.

You measure it yourself......with whatever stem you are using and how many spacers you want. There is no set length......

Or you could go with 7.66892352651" and that should work perfectly.

KleinMp99

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
United States
Originally posted by freeriding101
the front is currently stock and i dont intend on any spacers. also my bike is not with me at the moment:(

What are you doing anyway....putting the stock fork on.....what headset......what are all the parts your using? You have to measure it yourself like I said, theres no other way to find out.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Take your old fork measure its steerer. Or do what he said. I doubt you are gonna find out any other way.

freeriding101

Monkey
May 11, 2004
Anacortes WA
i dont have the bike with me and there is a fork on ebay that i will probly buy but i cant meassure the damn thing at the moment and i thought for some strange reason that some one might know for get the damn conversation never mind forget dont reply STOP I GET THE DAMN POINT. no just kidding, thanx for ur help ill try to do it later this week or something

KleinMp99

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
United States
Originally posted by freeriding101
i dont have the bike with me and there is a fork on ebay that i will probly buy but i cant meassure the damn thing at the moment and i thought for some strange reason that some one might know for get the damn conversation never mind forget dont reply STOP I GET THE DAMN POINT. no just kidding, thanx for ur help ill try to do it later this week or something

Uh?