Quantcast

Biggest failures ever?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The I-Phone. They are stupid. My Samsung flip phone works perfect. I bought it at the Dollar store for $19. It came preinstalled with a calling app, a tip calculator, some nifty wallpaper, and a ringtone that sounds like a phone ringing! If I had someone to text I could do that too.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
The I-Phone. They are stupid. My Samsung flip phone works perfect. I bought it at the Dollar store for $19. It came preinstalled with a calling app, a tip calculator, some nifty wallpaper, and a ringtone that sounds like a phone ringing! If I had someone to text I could do that too.
youre doing it wrong

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
You must be somebody's grandma or something.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Bigger fail here. Is Bizutch still walking among us?

US political correctness kills me. Im a lefty, a hippy and as close to a communist by american standards but why was that closed? Where it will end? When someone sugests not to buy bikes in the indonesia will this also be deamed politicaly incorrect because for sure there are legit shops there?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Her stretch marks are a map to buried treasure. Give her my number... I got a whole box of handy wipes... I'm just a big old nasty treasure hunter... Ar Matey....

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
Not a fail if you have a giant baby fetish.
which i'm not, so that's win for me. i get a laugh that she goes on Oprah and bitches how she's getting all this media attention and wants to be left alone. um, hello? your on Oprah!! you need money but won't do a reality show. oh, but you'll put out that horrible video with that fat, tatted mexican radio guy and attempt to get money from that? i guess when you pump out 14 kids by age 35 your brain turns to mush faster.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
yeah, the iphone turned out to be quite the flop