Quantcast

Bike found near Mammoth....

J

JRB

Last year some dude posted that he found a scalpel and an RM-7 mounted to a yak roof rack on the freeway. I don't know how you could miss that coming off.

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
No, I'm saying the driver and passengers had to be stoned out of their bejeezus to miss something like that. Probably DH-ers. ;)

-S.S.-

Some things aren't always too obvious for me. :( Yes - you would have to be high (not that there's anything wrong with that) or extremely dumb (not that being high makes you extremely dumb).

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
My boss lost his colnago a couple years back while driving to work smoking a joint. He got it back but still :nuts:

bushwacker

Monkey
Aug 21, 2003
Norcal :/
loco-gringo said:
Some things aren't always too obvious for me. :( Yes - you would have to be high (not that there's anything wrong with that) or extremely dumb (not that being high makes you extremely dumb).
But, when the extremely dumb get extremely high, watch out.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
loco-gringo said:
or You're stoned out of your bejeezus.

fatpandas

Chimp
Sep 8, 2004
atlanta
took all the seats out of the van cept the captain's chair and put in a blockhead. now my bikes ride shotgun, no nasty weather, no low bridges, no i'm too ****ed up to properly secure something that high up.