Quantcast

Bike pics?

bwagner

Chimp
Feb 14, 2004
Baltimore, Maryland
Alright,
I'm sure this has been done before, but I'm interested in seeing some pics of your trials bikes, Mod bikes, Stock bikes, all of them. I hope this doesn't annoy anyone, but I'd just like to check out some bikes.

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
here's my "trials" bike. I'm getting a new DeSalvo within the next couple months. Its on order right now, I'm just in line because he's buisy.

Attachments

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
wait.... long chainstays on desalvos?....:confused: ... well if you think 15" stays are long.... then i guess they are..... but a 1080 wheelbase with 15" stays, sounds pretty good to me. i dont know where you got the long stays part, but oh well.

bwagner

Chimp
Feb 14, 2004
Baltimore, Maryland
Hey IRIDEBIKES,
Are those clipless pedals on your bike?? Wow, you must be a brave soldier. I hardly like to ride clipless on my freeride bike every once in a while, I'm just paranoid I guess, but I like the freedom of platforms and the ease of bailing out:D

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
The ones ken had at the trialsinshop they were 15.75 the new ones i havn't seen did they release the sub 15 ones???? if so coud i see a pic?

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
ya those are clipless. I threw them on for the picture, i was thinking about selling the frame a while ago and a guy wanted pics with pedals so he could see how close his foot would be to the tire. I ride platform pedals though.
DeSalvo now has a trials frame. 15" stays 1800 wheelbase 71.5' head angle. i think the bb drop is 0" but i could be wrong. here's a pic of the new trials frames. http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=view&image=198767
I'm most likly going to get a kinda dark orange color, like the orange that comes on the new honda eliment, and probably dark grey flames or something, but i'm not sure if i want to spend the extra money.
Mike says that the new frames are very Koxx like. so i'm looking forward to it:D