Quantcast

Bikes of the tour.

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
So of all the bikes in the tour, which of them would you most like to have?

Or....do you already have one of them.

As for me......I am riding the same Roubaix frame that Michele Scarponi (Domina Vacanze) rides. The rest of the team is on the new XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. (I'll tell you about it next week.) :cool:

jaydee

Monkey
Jul 5, 2001
Victoria BC
I have a Bianchi EV3, the same bike Alessio is riding. But it is in the Bianchi colors, like the one Jan rode last year before he blew up the Bianchi team and trashed his career.

radbradus

Chimp
Jul 10, 2004
hey roadies if lance can go so postal aboard his trek why would you want anything else? i really never liked trek , but 14 lbs. total sells me . the pinarello is way sweet too , i love that fork. anyways GO LANCE

Carbon Fetish

Monkey
May 6, 2002
Irvine, CA
RideND said:
Trek says that the team rides the same bikes that are put out to the public.
Yes and no. The last few tours Lance and the squad have been running the 5500 and the 5900 production bikes. Last year he was riding the Madone before they hit the shelves and his year Lance is riding the Madone SL prototype. The Madone 5.9 using the 110 OCLV should be a production bike for next year.

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Carbon Fetish said:
Yes and no. The last few tours Lance and the squad have been running the 5500 and the 5900 production bikes. Last year he was riding the Madone before they hit the shelves and his year Lance is riding the Madone SL prototype. The Madone 5.9 using the 110 OCLV should be a production bike for next year.

I tried placing my hoods that high....couldn't reach the brakes while in the drops.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
RideND said:
Trek says that the team rides the same bikes that are put out to the public.
I think he gets regular geometry but they lay the carbon fiber custom for him, at least on his climbing bike.