Quantcast

>>>Bite me Thursderp GMT<<<

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Second coat of paint done last night. Get to spend tonight moving things from upstairs carpeted areas to main floor non-carpeted as the new carpet goes in tomorrow. Puts me at 3 days of non-study... Thankfully Haley has a bday party on Saturday, so I will be spending my time studying all day while Wifey and the girls are at that. Nothing like an 8 hour day just grinding away. I'm thinking the library might be in my future to eliminate distractions.

More work. I've been dragged into a point position high profile call tomorrow, so I will be spending part of today in prep conference calls to make sure that I am fully aware of what needs to be covered and how things have been contexed previously so I can be on said point.

BMX races start Saturday. Wifey scheduled family pictures on Saturday. Haley was very upset that she couldn't 1) race because of her arm and 2) go watch the races because of the pictures. This child...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Man, was it nice not to crawl out of bed @3:30 this morning. I really don't know about this new schedule. :dead:

Dog walk/run, household stuff, then I venture down a @stoney inspired financial rabbit hole today. Fun stuff. :rolleyes:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Winter's back, 29F this morning, snow possible tomorrow.
:stupid:
'cept it was 0°F here... (with the wind). Made the commute in kinda nippy. But I've been there before, so no biggy. stopped to take a picture. The ice break up looked cool, thought it's not the best picture of it. I'll see what it looks like tonight.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Good morning world..... Awake way too early as outtle man was ready to go at 0630....

Having breakfast at JC Mickelson's so lil man can watch the trains while I attempt to become human while drinking coffee....
Then back on the road to home....

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Are you going race this season?
Not me. Haley is thinking about it but wants to see it in real life before she decides. I've taken her to the track without her bike and she was amped running around it. She's been practicing standing and pedalling, which is her next step to being able to proceed.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. My Uber this morning was in a nice 2017 Charger Daytona, replete with Hemi. Not sure of the financials on driving Uber with that vehicle, but it was nicer than the usual fare for me and the driver, as would be expected, was a car guy which made for good chattin'.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Howdy all. My Uber this morning was in a nice 2017 Charger Daytona, replete with Hemi. Not sure of the financials on driving Uber with that vehicle, but it was nicer than the usual fare for me and the driver, as would be expected, was a car guy which made for good chattin'.
was the person retired?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Think I've been in denial. I have been toughing out pain in the skin over my hardware in my tibia all season & its gotten to the point where even wearing my hiking boots is pretty rough.
Sooooo...I will prolly be having surgery again this summer at some point.
>.<

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Go away winter. The winds yesterday were crazy; a metal and wood bench in my backyard flew about 20 feet across the lawn. A KFC bucket got knocked down and a crane toppled over at a construction site. Oh and then there was the 40+ car pileup on one of the freeways.

I want ball sweating heat. WHERE ARE YOU SPRING?!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I'm switching back to all seasons on Saturday, so bring on the subsequent powder days!

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Which all seasons do you use? I need to get some for the roller skate.
Bridgestone Turanza--I didn't pick 'em, OEM on the Pacifica. I bought the car late October last year so have been on the car for all of 6 weeks thus far. :D

Edit: Actually looked at the tires instead of scouring specs on the internet (various tires are specced on this vehicle even in the same size) and it looks like they're Michelin Primacy A/S.

Last edited:

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Waiting for a meeting with a cpa. I often forget how nice it is to have a double wide office trailer in a junk yard.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Financial Advisors... some of these fuckers make all of us look really bad. And it's always the same short list of companies that hire vacuum sales people to beat the drum.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
When your staff comes at you with a “question” that is really just babbling nonsense. Time to do the Martix back bend. Let it all go.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Not me. Haley is thinking about it but wants to see it in real life before she decides. I've taken her to the track without her bike and she was amped running around it. She's been practicing standing and pedalling, which is her next step to being able to proceed.
the track in the ranch you can see from 470....if it is still around?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Did some window shopping for a truck camper on Teh Internetz with my lady last night. In the process we ran across some classified ads for EarthRoamers... and now I need to sell my house.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Did some window shopping for a truck camper on Teh Internetz with my lady last night. In the process we ran across some classified ads for EarthRoamers... and now I need to sell my house.

with research i bet you could buid your own shell....

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are

Hmm, that looks awesome. Lets just see what this EarthFvcker is all about then ...

The XV-LTS ... "wise investment" ... Prices start at $451,000.....

Ahem. :twitch: