Quantcast

>>>Bite me Thursderp GMT<<<

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Hmm, that looks awesome. Lets just see what this EarthFvcker is all about then ...

The XV-LTS ... "wise investment" ... Prices start at $451,000.....

Ahem. :twitch:
I challenge this statement...

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
An earthroamer owner would be PISSED if they saw where I have my 19' trailer parked right now on Gooseberry mesa.
Rode JEM, more cowbell, and a bit of dead ringer with a posse of 9 --10 yo. This morning.
Successful outing!

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
An earthroamer owner would be PISSED if they saw where I have my 19' trailer parked right now on Gooseberry mesa.
Rode JEM, more cowbell, and a bit of dead ringer with a posse of 9 --10 yo. This morning.
Successful outing!
Gooseberry is one of my favourite places I've ever camped.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Score of the day, pair of brand new X0 shifters for $55 shipped to go on wifey's HT.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
There is a cross fit type place where large groups gather to lift tires, run around the block and look intense. Twice now I've had them run into me while on my evening neighborhood stroll (that I take when I'm too tired to ride).

Each time I instinctively crossed blocked and pushed down and aside, redirecting them. Tonight one of them was heading straight towards me with his head down like a roadie in the woods, requiring a loud "HEADS UP" warning, yet to no avail. He seemed not to be very pleased about having his zone interrupted or whatever.

Each time I didn't get run over or even budge. I haven't been in a karate school in more than thirty years. It's kind of cool how that stuff can come back to you when you need it.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
There is a cross fit type place where large groups gather to lift tires and run around the block and look intense. Twice now I've had them run into me while on my evening neighborhood stroll (that I take when I'm too tired to ride).

Each time I instinctively crossed blocked and pushed down and aside, redirecting them. Tonight one of them was heading straight towards me with his head down like a roadie in the woods, requiring a loud "HEADS UP" warning, yet to no avail. He seemed not be very pleased about having his zone interrupted or whatever.

Each time I didn't get run over or even budge. I haven't been in a karate school in more than thirty years. It's kind of cool how that stuff can come back to you when you need it.
ro sham bo.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
ro sham bo.
These guys really seem to be into the whole urban fitness experience. Maybe I could pick up some side work from the owners, like throwing a few random elbows or leg sweeps while they run. Help hone those reflexes needed for total cubical domination, reality tv star obstacle course or whatever they're training for.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I know dirt was a friend, but the monkey-hive-mind is sharp and willing. If ya need help, and placed with context, I'd bet we got your back and can help.
Civil Litigation in PA is a very tricky thing. You can bet your ass the Insurance company will pair you up with a formidable lawyer to counter any claims... Tread fiercely. Hire and pay the Lawyer you hire is your best bet... Document everything.