Quantcast

Blue Mountain VEGG Season Pass

MR.Opinion

Chimp
Jun 10, 2010
Whats the point of having a season pass @ Blue if your have to pay for a lift ticket that is included in the racer registration? I thought Blue/Vertical Earth was gonna run deals for riders that support the mountain by buying a season pass. Why not just charge a flat Race fee and have the racers by a separate lift ticket? I remember 2 separate transactions (racer reg & lift ticket) last year. So What gives?

Jul 15, 2009
AllDayinPA
Here we go I guess. Everyone's entitled to an opinion I guess right. So for the record last year works the same as this year. Your race registration covers both days of riding. So you pay $10 on top of your weekend lift pass to race. In fact the race fees came down $5 for each DH category compared to last year. So your memory has faded and incorrect. We did offer lift tix for riders that didn't race for $20 last year. But Race reg was always separate.

As far as as a discount goes we will look at discounts next year. We did give away over 70 passes for $100 bucks last year. Then we gave them away for $175 till 3/31/10. Our race fees across the board are not the cheapest but there also not the steepest for sure. If you or anyone missed the boat I'm not sure what to say except we'll do something similar again this year. I guess we could charge more like 300 bucks for a pass and then offer a discount but I don't think thats what the riders are looking for so " it is what it is. " :D