Quantcast

Blue Mtn. PA open non-race day!

Timekiller

Monkey
Oct 9, 2006
NJ
saw this on their site:

Sunday June 21st
Blue Mountain Father’s Day Car Cruise and Picnic - Gates open 11:00 am.
Car cruise from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm. Lift access mountain biking,
live entertainment (featuring the Aardvarks), ski lift rides,
barbeque cook off contest, food, beer, International X-treme Power
Chainsaw Carving Competition (featuring the Chain Saw Chix & Master of the Chainsaw),
late afternoon hot air balloon rides, other amusements and games for the entire family!
Free admission!
Im gonna check it out! I beleive I read somewhere that biking is $15

TransitionJ

Chimp
May 18, 2009
I think a few of us are going to take advantage of the $15 lift tickets. We ran the Super-D race last week and didn't get a chance to hit the DH course. Looking forward to seeing it for the first time. The Super-D course needs a little work in the first 2 sections, but gets better the further down you go.

Timekiller

Monkey
Oct 9, 2006
NJ
That was quite fun.

I hope Blue opens for regular lift riding, that place already has some awesome trails.

jakekenney

Chimp
Jul 30, 2009
Starting sept 12th blue will have lift access biking every saturday until halloween, except for the weekend of oct 10th.

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
Had a great time up there this weekend. All of the tracks were enjoyable for me. I thought the lower section of the super d course could use a little bit of help (those giant berms) but i had fun none the less. When do you think that smaller jump line will be finished?

Jul 15, 2009
AllDayinPA
Thx for all the great comments fellas. Couple things, $20 lift tix for the fall. Also we did move alot od dirt into certain sections of the trails again. We also added another sick trail, much more groomed with alot of features.

:rockout: