Quantcast

Bluesday…In The Afternoon…

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I have some very finicky bike work to do that could have consequences, probably not the time right now.
Dog barking at the full moon at 3:45.
Probably gonna start Portuguese on Duolingo, that shouldn’t get anyone hurt.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Yes, but I interact with Brazilians way more than OG Portuguese. (My uncle lives in Rio, I have an invite) I agree, the European Portuguese accent sounds like it could be Baltic or something. And I find the Sao Paulo accent a bit softer than Rio.

Where are you living again?

Last edited:

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
:wave:

Farm next to my folks just sold to a real piece of shit for no where near the value it should have. Moderately annoyed as we had expressed interest in purchasing, but no chance was given.

Other than that, beautiful Tuesday.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Cain’t sleep.
What’s your excuse?
Kids were up during the night. Anxiety due to first day of school today i think. My youngest is starting at a new school. Grade 5, and its his first time changing schools.

Wfh, and house feels awful empty. I guess I'll make another espresso.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Stopped into a dispensary on the way back from @Nick s place yesterday and found some new edibles, finally got some solid rest but will admit, they are pretty potent.

also firmly believe Colorado has the absolute worst drivers in the western states.

let’s circle back around later to wrap this bit of synergy up and tie it all in. Thanks for coming to my Ted talk!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Vacation was nice, got stuff done and feel better about it. Still need to do a shakedown run in Frita before I try to take her anywhere. But I'm tempted to switch to Good Sam's from AAA before I do should anything go a miss.

Taco Tuesday bitches.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Full brake job on the swapped Civic.
All four disks and pads.
Two calipers.
Full fluid change and bleed.
It is in the air on jackstands in the driveway.
All four wheels have been removed.

The problem is I have lost my ambition and can not find it anywhere. Maybe I will figure out where I left it after lunch.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Full brake job on the swapped Civic.
All four disks and pads.
Two calipers.
Full fluid change and bleed.
It is in the air on jackstands in the driveway.
All four wheels have been removed.

The problem is I have lost my ambition and can not find it anywhere. Maybe I will figure out where I left it after lunch.
this is like a jdcamb post

only with more grammar and less food preparation stories

and it's not a "racing Honda"

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Yo!
Back feels surprisingly good today. It’s been a full week since the problems started. I’m still not sure about sitting in a chair for long, but I’ve been able to do some chores and even an easy workout at the house.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
confirmed. shell + gloves this morning for the spin in to work!

it's not the conditions. it's the rampant running of red lights.
i disagree....

the fuckstick who has no problem driving 80 in a blizzard can not maintain 30 in the rain....