Quantcast

Bmx Mtb

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
I know some of you did the Monday Night MTB races at N Seatac BMX last year.

This Monday June 14 is the first of 10 Monday Night races. Registration is from 5:30 to 6:30 and racing starting soon after. You do need to have an ABA cruiser license which you can get on site. Other requirements include helmet, pads on the top tube and stem, long sleeve shirt, long pants - although last year you could use shorts w/ leg armor.

Also Thursday nights there is gate practice which is open to anyone - cost is $2.

Check out www.seatacbmx.com for more info.

So, who's coming to race? Bibs, Huckermatt, Oly?

Thanks,
Loreto

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
I never had a chance to make any of the races last year because I didn't have the right bike. I have been looking forward to this year! As soon as my collarbone is healed up I'm there for sure! :thumb:

ThePirk

Chimp
May 25, 2004
Seattle Wa
holliswood said:
I never had a chance to make any of the races last year because I didn't have the right bike. I have been looking forward to this year!
Same for me, I hope to get some racing in this year. :D

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Look out Mr Johnson just finished his HT. His family now has enough mtbs to have their own gate at the track. Five, What's up?

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Lumberjack said:
Look out Mr Johnson just finished his HT. His family now has enough mtbs to have their own gate at the track. Five, What's up?
That's cool. Is he going to hit McCollum or come down to NSeatac? I haven't been able to make it to McCollum the last few weeks. I won't be there tomorrow as I'm planning on going up to Whistler.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
black sunshine said:
Is Five Calling Out The Mtb's?

He's Been Training (on His 20 Incher). You Ladies Better Watch Out.
Yeah, I'm calling them out...maybe I should put up a 6-pack or something.

Your caps lock button got fixed :)

rdhring2000

Chimp
Dec 3, 2003
Bothell
I will be at McCollum this weekend.When my boys get out of school we will be at seatac on monday nights and I will bring my HT out for some fun.

Ice Bullit

Monkey
Mar 16, 2003
Seattle, WA
I haven't had a chance to ride the track with that new addition to it, look interesting though and should be fun. I will try and make it out there a few times at least this year though.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Mr J and sons will ride both tracks. Today they are doing the RFL at McC Park. I think Levi ,Andrew and Colton are headed over to race. Dar just got her ht finished but she has to deal with HS grads where she teaches and crash13 is still too rashed up from Whistler to ride his ht.Steven and Dillion are in Kamloops for the ABA mini-nat. The ranks of ht's at the track are slowly growing. Now if we could get Toughguy out there :blah: Hope you have fun in Whistler TG.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
At the RFL they ended up with a Mtb gate and they let them run in the pro-am race also. Levi and Colton raced with 1st timers Andrew and the McDaniel brothers (Shaun and Todd.) Because it was the ABA's RFL race they didn't have to buy a membership to race. Thanks to Jeff aka rdhring2000 and Steven aka knucklebutt for their work in getting the mtbs access to the track :thumb:

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Sounds like fun - I'll have to get my butt back up there some Saturday for some mtb action. I'm bringing my mtb to NSeatac's RFL today - my legs are tired from Whistler yesterday though.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Levi and Colton will be out there again next Sat. This Sat they are over in Chelan. There are 5 or 6 of the young bmx'ers ride their hts regularly and rdhring2000,knucklebutt and Pops all ride.Levi's boss and his brother showed up to race Sat with their mtbs. Now if we could get Five and Dan Marker to show up :sneaky:

May 9, 2003
KENT'S EAST HILL
It's Too Bad You Guys Dont Get Cruisers And Race For Real - Get Points, State Finals, Redline Cup Races.
You Bought A Membership Why Not Go All The Way Like Five And Race A Bmx Bike In YouR Age Group And Skill Level.
I See You Guys Race And Your Racing To Win.
Dont Kid Yourself And Say You Race For Fun.
Anyone Who Pays 45$ For A Membership And 5$ To race Is Not Doing It For Fun. It May Be Fun But You Are There To Win.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
black sunshine said:
Whats Up
I Know Someone Has A Problem With What I Said!

A 300$ Cruiser Is Nothing To People Who Put That Much Money Minimum In To Thier Forks
Why do i feel scared when you don't type in CAPS LOCK MODE. :( :monkey: