Quantcast

BMX Video + I'm probably moving to NH in USA.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Going to Dartmouth? It's definitely in the countryside, but has plenty of outdoor activities.

antonioz

Monkey
Apr 24, 2009
No, me and my girlfriend are going to stay with our friends in Hanover + travelling, learn more English, ride some NH skate parks around.. more and more. I'm really excited.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I lived in NH for about 12 years. The riding there is great, and it's within reasonable driving distance of the Kingdom Trails. Definitely look them up and take a drive out there.

The winters are cold, probably a little colder than you're used to in Iceland (avg. winter temp doesn't dip a whole lot below freezing there, does it? NH can get a whole lot colder than that). There's good skiing within driving distance, though. All the snow in the winter is beautiful.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Rye is a good indoor park (let me know when you go, it is about 15 minutes from my house). Granite Skate in Nashua is alright. Hopkinton is a good outdoor park. I haven't been in NH long, but my buddy Eric knows every park worth riding and all the super secret digging spots.