Quantcast

Bohemian Racing Team 2012 Utah

VMARTINEZ

Monkey
May 23, 2005
Phone: (801) 941-5621
Email:bohemianracingteam@gmail.com
Press Release

Bohemian Brewery announces new cycling team for 2012 cycling season.
November 20, 2011: We are excited to offer Wasatch Front cyclists a new opportunity for the 2012 season. The Bohemian Brewery Cycling Team is looking for like-minded cyclists to become part of this great new squad. Not a racer? Not a problem. Riders of all skill levels and disciplines are welcome and encouraged to join.

To get you and your equipment through the season, we have pulled together an impressive list of sponsors to support team members, they include:
• Bohemian Brewery (bohemianbrewery.com)
• Saturday Cycles (saturdaycycles.com)
• Enve Composites (enve.com)
• Canfield Brothers Bicycles (canfieldbrothers.com)
• Rack and Road (racknroad.com)

What about cost? The fee for 2012 team membership is $100. For this amount, you receive the following benefits:
• 1 cycling jersey (XC or DH)
• Hosted weekly road and / or mountain bike rides
• Rider support at races or events
• Excellent deals from team co-sponsors

Whether you enjoy a post-ride beer or not, come out and ride with us. Roadies, downhillers, cyclocrossers and triathletes whatever your passion we love bikes and riders of all kinds and hope to see you flying the Bohemian Brewery lion in 2012. Contact Vaughn Martinez at (801) 941-5621 (bohemianracingteam@gmail.com) for more information.

Attachments

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
If i can get some time to get a bit more fit, I might look into joining. I might do a few DH races this year. I'll let you guys know a little closer to spring.