Quantcast

Boulder, CO question's!?

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
We'll see what happens, we're still not sure where we're moving too, but we'll figure that out in a few months, like around june/july.

Ascentrek

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Golden, CO
Mike Buell said:
Ascentrek sounds like your just jellous you don't live in this fantastic place, cause your overexagerating the crap out of some of you points. However you are right about Golden being closer to the riding and skiing, and Golden also reaks of delicous beer all day.
Haa haa haa.... I did live there, I tried to believe in the whole boulder idea and concept. I finally got smart and left. I moved to Colorado to be ON or IN the mountains.... not to be somewhere in hick-land with suburbs all around. Boulder kept me from realizing that dream.

Personally, I can't wait until Jefferson county starts charging for other county residents to use their parks (like Boulder does). Oh, wait, that's right, you can't ride bikes in boulder county mtn property (not including the 2 small and useless parks they already have).

F boulder. It should be dammed up and flooded with a super highway going through it.