Quantcast

boxxer team feed back

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
does have any time on the boxxer team fork ?

i'm not sold on an air fork for downhill just yet. and the team is a coil fork, with an affordable price.

i've always run boxxers, but with a mojo boxxcart cartridge for better rebound dampning.
that's my biggest question, how is the rebound adjustment on it ?

ChrisKring

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Grand Haven, MI
Joey

Trade me up bikes in a few weeks and you can find out how good the Boxxer Team is. The UPS man delivered a ton of stuff today including a new fork.

First impression: the compression knob has a big adjustment range. The fork can almost be locked out. I havn't played with the rebound or pulled it apart yet. I may possibly have some real ride time on it this weekend. Otherwise, it is getting broken in at Windrock.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
ChrisKring said:
Joey

Trade me up bikes in a few weeks and you can find out how good the Boxxer Team is. The UPS man delivered a ton of stuff today including a new fork.

First impression: the compression knob has a big adjustment range. The fork can almost be locked out. I havn't played with the rebound or pulled it apart yet. I may possibly have some real ride time on it this weekend. Otherwise, it is getting broken in at Windrock.
thanks man.

i'll do just that.