Quantcast

Brad Hodges from Nemesis Project Interview

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Brad is a rad guy, and a ripping bike builder. Nemesis bikes are by far the sickest i have ever ridden as far as DJing goes. If you ever get a chance to ride one, don't pass it up. I'm bummed i won't be riding his bikes for a while.:(

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Brad is a rad guy, and a ripping bike builder. Nemesis bikes are by far the sickest i have ever ridden as far as DJing goes. If you ever get a chance to ride one, don't pass it up. I'm bummed i won't be riding his bikes for a while.:(
Why don't you get to ride his bikes? Injury?

Eatmyfood!

Monkey
Jul 17, 2006
Woah, you're the guy who helped design the Secret Agent!
Why transition? I'd think a nemesis would be better than a trail or park, or is the ToP just sold cheaper to attract more people?

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Woah, you're the guy who helped design the Secret Agent!
Why transition? I'd think a nemesis would be better than a trail or park, or is the ToP just sold cheaper to attract more people?
We support Zach's move to Transistion , No bad blood or anyhting they can pay him allot more than we can ... and they have a travel budget so Zach can see the world on his bike !!! :cheers:

Thanks for posting a link to the interview also :biggrin:

Feb 20, 2004
Oklahoma

You gotta learn the company line... Transition bike are now by far the best bikes... Right. :)

Good to hear you got a new sponzor

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
You gotta learn the company line... Transition bike are now by far the best bikes... Right. :)

Good to hear you got a new sponzor

funny I was wondering to myself how many Transistions Zach is going to go through in the same amount of time he was riding 1 Secrect Agent frame ???

Glad to see were staying on topic .... what about my interview ???

Feb 20, 2004
Oklahoma
funny I was wondering to myself how many Transistions Zach is going to go through in the same amount of time he was riding 1 Secrect Agent frame ???

Glad to see were staying on topic .... what about my interview ???
Sorry for the thread jack. I just listened to the interview. Good job getting the message out. I like your products. Just can't justify it at this time.

BTW can you get the slammer kit for a 03 Z1? Can I buy parts only and do the install myself?