Quantcast

breakfast time for joe pozer and skookum

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i have crafted your drool ridden pillow case into a chefs hat, and i wear it while i prepare and serve myself a heaping plate of crow. :D

Joe Pozer

Mullet Head
Aug 22, 2001
Redwood City
Boston Fans never forget :think: :D

I have to admit that I am eating my own words right now. Never thought it would be possible for anyone to comeback from a 3-0 deficit but the Red Sox shut us doubters up.

I guess you Boston fans can have bragging rights for one year. Don't worry, I'm sure Steinbrenner will be coughing up some money for pitching next season.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Joe Pozer said:

I have to admit that I am eating my own words right now. Never thought it would be possible for anyone to comeback from a 3-0 deficit but the Red Sox shut us doubters up.

I guess you Boston fans can have bragging rights for one year. Don't worry, I'm sure Steinbrenner will be coughing up some money for pitching next season.

Don't you all see what he is doing here? In order to not get harrassed anymore he admits defeat...and he's all nice about it...it's all an act...you should see him when he gets his ass kicked in mini golf and air hockey! Not so humble...

Joe Pozer

Mullet Head
Aug 22, 2001
Redwood City
dh girlie said:
you should see him when he gets his ass kicked in mini golf and air hockey! Not so humble...
How would you know? I'm always kicking your ass in mini golf and air hockey. In fact, the last time you beat me at anything was playing pinball 5 years ago. :devil:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Joe Pozer said:

From what I hear, Steinbrenner is buying the Red Sox.