Quantcast

*Breaking Kerry Nuze*

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Originally posted by CRUM
I was wondering what kind of interrogation techniques they were using on ole Saddam. Now, I know. If it was up to me, giving him a good "Pink Belly" should be next if he doesn't start giving names, places and where the WMD's are.
What's a pink belly?
I think a few Chinese burns and camel bites are called for to get him to spill the beans. If they wanna get really serious a few squirrel grips oughta do the trick.:D :D

Originally posted by valve bouncer
What's a pink belly?
I think a few Chinese burns and camel bites are called for to get him to spill the beans. If they wanna get really serious a few squirrel grips oughta do the trick.:D :D
Pink Belly - Hold your younger brother down or smaller buddy, lift up their shirt and smack their belly lightly until their belly turns pink. Death by a thousand smacks. I know of what I speak. I was the younger brother. Drives em crazy before it really hurts em. And we all know pyschological torture is the best kind.

But back at ya - I know what a Chinese Burn is, but what the Hell is a Camel Bite or a Squirrel Grip?

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Pink Belly - Hold your younger brother down or smaller buddy, lift up their shirt and smack their belly lightly until their belly turns pink. Death by a thousand smacks. I know of what I speak. I was the younger brother. Drives em crazy before it really hurts em. And we all know pyschological torture is the best kind.

But back at ya - I know what a Chinese Burn is, but what the Hell is a Camel Bite or a Squirrel Grip?
He he......sounds good, have to try it on my sons.;) :D . A camel bite is an open handed slap on the thigh, less painful cousin of the "dead leg" which involves kneeing some poor bastard in the thigh. Squirrel grip (I thought that was American as we don't have squirrels in Australia:confused: :D ) involves firmly grasping your opponents agates and giving them a squeeze. A favourite of rugby players I believe.:D :D

splat

Nam I am
During Ike's term in office when SEATO was formed, my father(a career Air Force officer) was sent to Viet Nam with a group of military officers. They were sent to evaluate the logistical concerns of defending that part of the world. They came back with the recommendation to not get involved. They saw another Korea. Well, the powers that be did not like the report, so another group was sent with a much tighter directive. They were told to come up with answers that fit into the SEATO requirements. My father was left at home.

That sounds about right. Ike was in office when Korea ended. and Ret. 5 star Gen. McArthur made statements saying to stay out of Southeast Asia. Ike who Worked with/for McArthur stayed out of Vietnam, It was Kennedy who first sent "Advisors" over. and LBJ who really poured the troops in.

derekbob

Monkey
Sep 4, 2003
Chico

Smack lightly??? Thats a candy ass pinkbelly if there ever was one. Try smack as hard as you want as long as you use an open hand, thats how most pinkbellys happened when I was a kid.

Originally posted by derekbob
Smack lightly??? Thats a candy ass pinkbelly if there ever was one. Try smack as hard as you want as long as you use an open hand, thats how most pinkbellys happened when I was a kid.
No, no, no. My brothers gave me both styles and I know from personal experience, the longer and more purposeful sessions of light smacking was way more tortuous than the hard smack ones. When they did hard, I could focus on the pain and not let the rythmn of it all get to me. When they did it with less intensity and more purpose, I had no pain to deflect the maddening rythmn of the smacks. Kinda like hiccups.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Originally posted by valve bouncer
Squirrel grip (I thought that was American as we don't have squirrels in Australia:confused: :D ) involves firmly grasping your opponents agates and giving them a squeeze. A favourite of rugby players I believe.:D :D

Ahhh, the Nestle Crunch! That brings back painful memories of 4th grade, still can't figure out why people found it amusing. The teachers always wondered why we carried our book in front of us, protection :dead:

The Ito

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Originally posted by ito
Ahhh, the Nestle Crunch! That brings back painful memories of 4th grade, still can't figure out why people found it amusing. The teachers always wondered why we carried our book in front of us, protection :dead:

The Ito
Oh man. In highschool, I once got involved in a standoff with my best buddy when he went for the double purple-nurple. I responded with the Nestle Crunch, and we both gave it all we had. After a good 15 seconds or so (an eternity, I assure you), we finally counted off and released. He threw up, I had what looked like a 3rd and 4th nipple for about 3 weeks.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Originally posted by ohio
Oh man. In highschool, I once got involved in a standoff with my best buddy when he went for the double purple-nurple. I responded with the Nestle Crunch, and we both gave it all we had. After a good 15 seconds or so (an eternity, I assure you), we finally counted off and released. He threw up, I had what looked like a 3rd and 4th nipple for about 3 weeks.
Not the dreaded Nipple Cripple....whistle or lose it:D :D