Quantcast

Brett Favre: Welcome back

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
i was watching this crap on espn tonight and they showed when favre got off the plan fans were chating we want brett . i don't think he's going to have a good season , because rogers is the furture and it's his time to step up.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Apparently ESPN forgot that 99% of all football fans don't give a flyin rat's ass what the hell happens with Favre.

I think Rogers should slip Favre a ruffy (sp?) before the first practice.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
i was watching this crap on espn tonight and they showed when favre got off the plan fans were chating we want brett . i don't think he's going to have a good season , because rogers is the furture and it's his time to step up.
Ya he had a great night at the scrimmage Sunday. 2 or 8 and about 3 interceptions. Against HIS OWN defense. Future of suck.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I think it would be funny if they just cut him on the last possible day so any other team trying to sign him would have problems integrating him into their offense in a short time period.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I think it would be funny if they just cut him on the last possible day so any other team trying to sign him would have problems integrating him into their offense in a short time period.
Classy.

I agree, that'd be funny as hell.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
The longer this retarded situation carries on, the worse off the Packers and Favre will end up IMO. Good work Brett.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Does he dread spending time with his wife and kids that much?

Does he need the money? I can't imagine the cost of living in Mississippi being all that expensive.