Quantcast

Brewdog love!

steve45

Monkey
Sep 30, 2003
Dundee, Scotland
If there is one thing I have developed over the years is a love for fine brewing, i'm not sure how well known these guys are over that side of the pond, but this Scottish craft brewery is really growing a big fan base.
so many unusual and interesting flavours, they really have defined the british craft brewing scene.

http://www.brewdog.com/

So to the story, I returned home today after a long days work, a nice big package waiting for me, addressed from my lovely little sister, it had "FRAGILE, HANDLE WITH CARE" printed all over it.

...what can it be?

Oh she knows me too well!:weee::headbang:

awesome selection of brewdog concoctions!

left to right
Hardcore IPA - 9.2%
Mikkeller, I Hardcore You - 9.5%
Jack Hammer - 7.2%
Libertine Black Ale - 7.2%
10 Heads High - 7.8%
#Mashtag - 7.5%
Cocoa Psycho - 10%

Sampling Cocoa Psycho at the moment:Alcoholic:

I'm well happy! what a nice B-Day present, love you sis!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I've had Tactical Nuclear Penguin, Sink the Bismark, and (I think) Hardcore IPA. Not super well known, at least in Colorado. Well, let me rephrase that: not super well available. Many beer nerds I know here know about it, but it's not a common find. We have a package store that sells a lot of the Mikkeller stuff, which intrigues me. Solid gift from your sis.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
I've had Tactical Nuclear Penguin, Sink the Bismark, and (I think) Hardcore IPA. Not super well known, at least in Colorado. Well, let me rephrase that: not super well available. Many beer nerds I know here know about it, but it's not a common find. We have a package store that sells a lot of the Mikkeller stuff, which intrigues me. Solid gift from your sis.
Yeah I've got 2 bottles of the Tactical in my cellar..... It's not a beer to take lightly.