Quantcast

Brodie Brute?

freeride_86

Chimp
Dec 19, 2001
Lethbridge, AB
Hey i was just wondering if anyone knows if the wheels on the 2002 brodie brute are laced 32 hole or 36? Also can you get a 24 inch rhino lite, do they make them or do i have to go to mammoth? Also what is the first upgrade you would do to this bike, i am trading a bike to my bike shop so for the same price i can switch over some parts. They are grips, cranks, and tires. After these upgrades what would you do? I like the deore set-up (less expensive when it breaks) and the frame, brakes, fork, bar, front wheel, are out of the question for now, i guess im really only left with headset, stem, rear wheel and thats about it, let me know what you think. Thanks a lot.

G

Gutty

Originally posted by freeride_86
Also can you get a 24 inch rhino lite, do they make them or do i have to go to mammoth? .
Pretty sure the 01 big hit comes with a 24" rhino on the back as standard.

freeride_86

Chimp
Dec 19, 2001
Lethbridge, AB
That would be good for me, a mammoth 26 inch did me fine before so a 24 inch rhino should be as strong? I also think that the 24 inch wheels are bitchin. I really want to know if the wheels on the brute are 36 or 32 hole though because if they are 36, i wont get the bike built with a 26 when i buy it, i will go straight to the 24.