Quantcast

broke arm from comfort

stinky six

Chimp
Nov 12, 2001
watson, louisiana
we'll we only thought we left comfort unscathed this year. last year we went home from comfort with a list of injurys, we thought we had defeated the course this year except for ricks sore shoulder, we'll he finally went to the doc seeing that his shoulder was not geeting better---verdict----he broke the top ball of the humerus where it fits in the socket and he broke the socket---he has surgery this wednesday and doc says a 4 month recovery. maybe next year we will be injury free.

Jimmy_Pop

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2002
Phoenix, Az USA
Damn!!! I knew a person that broke the ball off the top of their bone at the shoulder-snow board accident. They did not operate though, just a sling for along time.

wish you a thorough recovery. you guys did really, really well at the DH race and are a force to be reckoned with.

Best wishes!!

joel hester

stinky six

Chimp
Nov 12, 2001
watson, louisiana
you do need to make it next year( make sure you bring your insurance card) we are going back this summer for a weekend and we will get in touch with you. get that bike finished and we will come to n.o and ride. if your looking for a full susp.----rick is selling his stinky for $1000 ( you might be able to talk him down now that he is out of commission for a while)

spitball

Chimp
Apr 11, 2002
baton rouge, la
well...... going in to get shoulder fixed tomorrow - not looking foward to it, but if I plan on being back in comfort next year it's got to be fixed....... wife isn't too happy about the idea though. she's already threatned me if i go next year. we'll see - hehe

the BIG cheese

The STUFF
Feb 26, 2002
stick red
Originally posted by stinky six
you do need to make it next year( make sure you bring your insurance card) we are going back this summer for a weekend and we will get in touch with you. get that bike finished and we will come to n.o and ride. if your looking for a full susp.----rick is selling his stinky for $1000 ( you might be able to talk him down now that he is out of commission for a while)
ill think about it. im not going to be around this summer just like last summer. my bikes almost done, infact this friday im going to go and pick up the brakes from kevin. but ill put some thought into a full suspension bike. im sure i can convince my self that i need one. hope you feel better dude. shane

Stinky Monkey

Monkey
Sep 2, 2001
The Big Sleazy again!
Damn dude I feel for ya.
Hope everything went well in surgery.
Heal up soon, Bro!

Kevin

Originally posted by spitball
well...... going in to get shoulder fixed tomorrow - not looking foward to it, but if I plan on being back in comfort next year it's got to be fixed....... wife isn't too happy about the idea though. she's already threatned me if i go next year. we'll see - hehe

spitball

Chimp
Apr 11, 2002
baton rouge, la
hey guys. got home yesterday. was worse than doc thought. he had to put 3 bone fragments back together, hence the 5 hours of surgery time. (originally thought 1.5 hrs)
taking good stuff and sleeping mostly. driving sherry nuts. (this is sherry typing, by the way)
can't wait to ride again. keep in touch. maybe some pictures later.

rick

stinky six

Chimp
Nov 12, 2001
watson, louisiana
glad to hear your ok, give me a call if you need me to bring ya some canes or have some hooters girls bring ya some wings!!!!
( WERE RIDING TONIGHT YA WANT ME TO COME GET YA)

spitball

Chimp
Apr 11, 2002
baton rouge, la
next week my goal is to have cane's with you guys post ride. (i could handle the hooters girls now, though :P ) be careful tonight, only one injured clump at a time. he he