Quantcast

bromont?!

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
Hey im curious to know if eny of you guys road trip to bromont.I remember last year i saw 2 dudes of sweet bmw's and im pretty shure there on this board.

enyone else road trip up over here

auntesther

Monkey
Oct 15, 2001
Boston, MA
I have been up on occasion....the dude on the BMW was likely privatejoker from here. I was up on opening weekend with his last year...as well as this year..although now he has a trek Diesel and the BMW was sold. I was up there on an orange Sinister R9.

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
:eek: you got a r9 how does it ride for bromont????I am really want to buy that fram ebut im not shure how it rides wats even cooler is you rode the muntain i ride 24/7.

How did it ride on bromont??

cheers

auntesther

Monkey
Oct 15, 2001
Boston, MA
REALLY well. I was actually surprised because most of what I rode on the mountain was fairLY TIGHT TWISTY STUFF. it took a bit more muscle to get around the realt tight switchback...like the one on the WC course at the end of the first section before it spits you out into the open but otherwise it was awesome. ate up everything I came across, pedals well, really really stiff. I have it set up with a Dorado so the HA is a bit steeper than it would be with a 888 but it felt perfect to me. good balance between stability and quickness.

I will definately find my way up there again this summer. I highly recommend the R9. I have known Bill who started Sinister for years and he is a standup guy. Also buds with their marketing guy. GREAT crew and you really cant argue with FTW's craftmanship

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
Ah sweet thanks for the news all be htting bromont this weekend how was the conditions last week???.

Sweet all probly get a r9 just need to find a extra 1000$:p

auntesther

Monkey
Oct 15, 2001
Boston, MA
Originally posted by p-spec
Ah sweet thanks for the news all be htting bromont this weekend how was the conditions last week???.

Sweet all probly get a r9 just need to find a extra 1000$:p
conditions were good for the frist day. spots of slop but relatively dry overall. was really happy. not too much deep mud.