Quantcast

Bruiser the Adventure Cruiser Cargo Trailer Build

Discussion in 'Creative Pursuits' started by Adventurous, Jan 29, 2018.

1. johnbryanpeters

Rep/Likes:
    214 / 1,829
    Using nuts and bolts to install those brackets would be a bitch, specifically drilling holes in the frame members.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. Westy

Westy the teste

Rep/Likes:
    396 / 2,420
    Sub optimal but do-able. Previous comment was a rule of thumb application anyhow.

Low profile drills are cheap and make such work easier. I've also found dremel tools to be very handy to drill pilot holes in tight spaces.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Adventurous

Adventurous Starshine Bro

Rep/Likes:
    157 / 1,174
    I certainly could have done nuts and bolts. Of course these will be tucked behind walls and inaccessible in the field, so it would be a PITA either way, but that was an option I considered.

I always try and use new projects like this as an opportunity to grow and challenge myself. Not just for the sake of it, but because I have further aspirations when it comes to making things. There's something very satisfying to me about learning new skills and executing the ideas in my head vs. buying someone else's solution. I won't blather on about the subject, but the words from Tony Robbins are stuck in my head, "If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten."