Quantcast

Burgers are awesome but Big sandwhiches get my mouth watering

BRIANBUELL

Monkey
Nov 17, 2005
Boulder, Colorado
I'm very excited about all this food talk. For all of you who know me food is one of my favorite things so the past few weeks and after listning to you guys i have a ton more restuarants to check out, i'm very thankfull for that. Yet i'm not satisfied, i have been to pretty much very sandwhich shop in Boulder and i'm looking for more that might be hidden or at least close to Boulder so if i get hungry i'll only need to drive or bike a little bit to get there.

Also i would like to express my undying love to who ever discovered that Prime Rib is friggen incredable on a sandwhich. There have been lots of Subway and quiznoes cammercials lately advertising their prime rib sandwhich, but don't be fooled although it might be good nothing and i mean nothing is as good as a prime rib sub from Slavagios deli:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: , if done properly it can make a grown man cry and spuge all over!!! Tell me you FAVORITE sanwhich that might be able to out do Slavagios and if i agree i'll give you a penny... maybe two:hot:

BRIANBUELL said:
I'm very excited about all this food talk. For all of you who know me food is one of my favorite things so the past few weeks and after listning to you guys i have a ton more restuarants to check out, i'm very thankfull for that. Yet i'm not satisfied, i have been to pretty much very sandwhich shop in Boulder and i'm looking for more that might be hidden or at least close to Boulder so if i get hungry i'll only need to drive or bike a little bit to get there.

Also i would like to express my undying love to who ever discovered that Prime Rib is friggen incredable on a sandwhich. There have been lots of Subway and quiznoes cammercials lately advertising their prime rib sandwhich, but don't be fooled although it might be good nothing and i mean nothing is as good as a prime rib sub from Slavagios deli:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: , if done properly it can make a grown man cry and spuge all over!!! Tell me you FAVORITE sanwhich that might be able to out do Slavagios and if i agree i'll give you a penny... maybe two:hot:
For you Slavagios on the Hill frequenters they don't have prime rib sorry, you'll have to go to the one down on pearl and 26th to get your fix.
If Brian would just walk into the other room and ask his own Brother I could tell him about the SUN Delli on walnut and 23, that place is also really good, not to mention its a Deli/Liquor Store Get the Special or the Red Dellicous.
I also really like Delli Zone but I almost never eat there because why would I pay $9 for a sandwhich when I can get a $6 Burrito next door.
This leads me to value, happy hour at Half Fast from 5-7pm all 8" sandwiches are $3.99 This is not to be confused with my 8" its $500 all the time.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
There is a joint on Wadsworth near Hampden called the Hoffbrau that will be putting a Primanti-style Sandwich on their menu in the coming weeks. Talk about a big sandwich! This bastards got everything on it! Thin sliced roast beast and ham topped with fresh tomato, cole slaw, french fries, and a fried egg among other things... n'at!

http://www.primantibros.com/realstory.asp

Oh yeah and Mike... Brian... do you guys send each other emails from the other room and junk, or do you just IM each other instead of hollering?

BRIANBUELL

Monkey
Nov 17, 2005
Boulder, Colorado
Full Trucker said:
There is a joint on Wadsworth near Hampden called the Hoffbrau that will be putting a Primanti-style Sandwich on their menu in the coming weeks. Talk about a big sandwich! This bastards got everything on it! Thin sliced roast beast and ham topped with fresh tomato, cole slaw, french fries, and a fried egg among other things... n'at!

http://www.primantibros.com/realstory.asp

Oh yeah and Mike... Brian... do you guys send each other emails from the other room and junk, or do you just IM each other instead of hollering?
I don't want to get out of my room since its so damn cold in the living room, also i don't use IM so pretty much i have no excuse just pure laziness! Instead of Lazian you could call me the Lazwhiteguy?
Thanks for the suggestion i'll totally have to check them out after jumping one day after they put that sandwhich on the menu, sounds delicious!!! Been looking for something with fries and eggs and crap on it, great training food!

BRIANBUELL

Monkey
Nov 17, 2005
Boulder, Colorado
Mike Buell said:
We have been know to have cell phone conversations from different parts of the house.
That only happens when there is a possibility of me not getting out of bed, waking you up or i'm just plain afraid you'll be masterbating or naked with another lady, that sometimes happens too!:cool: High Five! Yeah, i guess a lot then.

ride_fast

Monkey
Jul 10, 2005
boulder, co
Slavagios is so good. Blouder Creek market is prety good too but not quite up there with salvagios. Hey brian, remember that dinner in mammoth after you won mtx? that was some good food.

BRIANBUELL

Monkey
Nov 17, 2005
Boulder, Colorado
Dude i want slavagios right now! Man, that dinner after mammoth was pure glory! I ate sooo much, full rack ribs, corn, mashed tatters, beans, colslaw, chocholate milk, water, sprite and did i have dessert, i can't remember. I'm surprised i didn't eat that gold medal as well, Lucky. Joey, I expect to be eating a dinner just like that with you this july when you win Junior X!!! Lets get some Sandwhiches eh! Later!!!

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
i found a generic ass sandwhich at a safeway (i think) in fraser. it was 5 bucks and was bigger than my leg. it took two people and all day's worth of trials demos to finish it. sometimes the cheap factor plays a big part is how tasty something is.