Quantcast

Bushkill Trails

Jameez

Chimp
May 19, 2009
Pennsylvania
Does anyone know where there are some good trails in the Bushkill area, Pike county. Getting tired of going upstate NY to the 909 and stewart. I live within the National park service and I can't believe that the only trails are the ones along the Delaware, Mcdade trail etc.

mtnbiker49

Monkey
Jul 12, 2009
Milford, PA
Does anyone know where there are some good trails in the Bushkill area, Pike county. Getting tired of going upstate NY to the 909 and stewart. I live within the National park service and I can't believe that the only trails are the ones along the Delaware, Mcdade trail etc.
well, i live right in the middle of all that. what kind of riding are you into?

Jameez

Chimp
May 19, 2009
Pennsylvania
Cross country, Downhill, either one. Since the slopes are closed mostly crosscountry. I already got thrown out of the park service a couple of times. Looking for something where I won't be harrased by the g-men.

mtnbiker49

Monkey
Jul 12, 2009
Milford, PA
high point?
stokes?
the knob?

Nothing really when you get into the really rural areas. Some trail systems off of Route 402.

Just went up to high point today, then my friend bailed out so i didnt ride.

Last edited:

mtnbiker49

Monkey
Jul 12, 2009
Milford, PA
well, you park your car at dairy queen and get a ride up to the monument. Its a techy xc ride then a nice dh section. then, a xc gravel path ride to road to another sweet up/down trail. And a few drops if you would like. Then mostly dh to dairy queen with some road mixed in. I'm going tomorrow btw.

plus theres a long up/down trail (iris) which is nice, but there is a long road ride back to the main road.

Last edited:

kremecheze

Chimp
Dec 20, 2009
awesome,i think i know where some of the trails are,but i will try to keep in contact with you guys around spring time,which is when i'm up there the most,would be nice to have some people to ride with