Quantcast

Business Memberships, Press Releases

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
We have been accepting very few press releases in the last year. This is notice that we are now no longer accepting any industry press releases until we have finished drafting our official release policy.

We also have business memberships coming soon. These memberships will be $115 ($15 discount for Paypal payments brings the price down to $100) per year and will allow small businesses to promote their products in a cost effective way. Please contact me if you would like to be put on a list to be notified when the business memberships become available.

Ridemonkey

Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Update:

The final price for business memberships will be $115. There will be a $15 discount for anyone paying via Paypal, bringing the price down to $100. I am trying to keep prices as low as possible. Paypal saves me a lot of time so I can offer the best price to Paypal users.

Canadian members will only have Paypal as an option and the price will be $100.

Ridemonkey

Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
As far as I can tell I have emailed everyone that contacted me about the memberships. If you have not recieved the information you were looking for, please contact me and I will send immediately.