Quantcast

###Buttcrack of Tuesderp GMT###

Coffee finished, trying to wrap up planning for May expedition to New Mexico and Arizona. It's supposed to piss some mix of a little rain or snow today, then stay below freezing for two days. Also trying to line up some contractors for various work on the empire this year.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I must be doing something wrong as the universe does not seem to be liking me much. Oh well, on we go, with a song on our lips, right?

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Good Morning!

Good ride last night. Almost rode the entirety of Belcher hill to the tippy top, only had two foot dabs the entire way. One of these days I shall conquer it all. Otherwise, not much on tap for today other than moving my IRA funds to a different manager. It's gonna be a good day.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
The CEO of our company will be in town later this week to visit the building. Upper managements is making us middle/lower managers run around and make sure everything is looking perfect for the visit. Fun times, fun times...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Stacked with meetings today, but boss buying lunch at the fancy joint down the street. In hella early because I couldn't sleep last night thinking about the red headed step child that is this project. I should have most if not all of the major leg work done this week so I can mostly put it to bed. If I was a certain kind of asshole, I could use this to milk for months (as others constantly do). But I would rather do something, because I am crazy.

Straight up mud coffee, should be a solid dump.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
busted ass to get in for an 830 am meeting. get in office with time to make coffee AND poop, meeting cancelled. kill list.
Can you leave early tho?

Bi-weekly 1:1 with boss cancelled. There's typically a 50/50 chance it will be, so not surprised. It's fine, except than that I've been waiting for answers on about 5 things that I can't move forward on otherwise. Ugh.

Coffee, coffee, coffee.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. I've decided to try and convince Wifey to let me sell the M and Subie to get a CTS-V wagon. Highly unlikely, but I'm still going for it.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
This week at work is sucking. There are so many little things piling up, little items that are taking too much time to complete. Meaning, I'm not actually getting much done. It sucks. Good thing I have a face to face meeting with my manager(s) next week to bring this up.

Also this weather sucks too. I mean, today it will be nice at +12. Tonight it will drop down to -12. Fuck right off.

Here. I've decided to try and convince Wifey to let me sell the M and Subie to get a CTS-V wagon. Highly unlikely, but I'm still going for it.
Which generation of CTS? I fully fuckin' support this idea, but only the correct one is obtained.

Also the real wagon and not that coupe thing right?

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
This week at work is sucking. There are so many little things piling up, little items that are taking too much time to complete. Meaning, I'm not actually getting much done. It sucks. Good thing I have a face to face meeting with my manager(s) next week to bring this up.

Also this weather sucks too. I mean, today it will be nice at +12. Tonight it will drop down to -12. Fuck right off.

Which generation of CTS? I fully fuckin' support this idea, but only the correct one is obtained.

Also the real wagon and not that coupe thing right?
2013 body style. And true 5-door wagon.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
It is an odd beast. You won't find too many of them to begin with and some are held close. After my buddy bought his wife an '05 sedan because she kept bitching about his '05 Vette, I was in love with the V. There were a few things to address, but that car was straight amazing. The second gen was even betterer, I test drove 2 last time I thought about selling my car.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Even better, we will have our travel trailer, so we can chill out, cook, and relax between music. A bunch of friends go. Here is the festival:
http://www.grandtarghee.com/summer-music-festivals/targhee-summer-music-fest/targhee-fest-music/
Definitely thinking about going to this. Looks like a ton of fun, and I have friends that live in Driggs to stay with. The Friday line up looks super rad.

The rule of N+1 applies, even when you are not in monocle world. It also applies to bikes, boats and fishing equipment. It does not apply to womens shoes, purses, or cheap sunglasses.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Amigo, there is a '13 with a 6-speed for sale in Castle Rock, black/black. :drool:
It'll bike too... There are some folks in the Vital shuttle vehicle thread with them. Maybe this is the one? hah

@stoney not sure how you feel about this (I think its sort of awesome), but did you see this yet?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Is 2013 first or second gen? I take it house embiggening plans are on hold due to her job situation?

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Is 2013 first or second gen? I take it house embiggening plans are on hold due to her job situation?
Second gen. It's currently the only body style with it, iirc.

I love this:
Wikipedia said:
The CTS-V wagon shares the 556 hp (415 kW) engine and 6-speed manual or automatic transmission, Magnetic Ride Control, Brembo brakes, 19 inch aluminum wheels and performance tires and a dual-airflow grille also used in the CTS-V sedan and coupe. The United States Environmental Protection Agency lists the 2014 CTS-V Sport Wagon as the least fuel efficient small station wagon on sale in the United States with a combined EPA fuel economy rating of 14 mpg‑US(17 L/100 km; 17 mpg‑imp).

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
How will it make your life better, though? (assuming it costs more than the combo of the two that'd make room for it)
I never said it would - but it would reduce my number of cars and provide for a more "practical" vehicle than two opposites. Also, she'll never say yes to it, especially given the job situation.