Quantcast

Buy a Ferrari Enzo, get a hot babe FREE!

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Woman auctions herself with her Ferrari
1 hour, 59 minutes ago

A woman living in Germany is auctioning off her red Ferrari Enzo sports car and including a little extra in the package -- herself.

The 26-year-old has invited bids on Internet auction site ebay starting at 1.25 million euros ($1.6 million). She said she was rich herself, liked her car and was looking for a man who could foot the bill for such a luxury.

"Only a millionaire could afford such a car," said the woman, who gave her name as Leila and said she once worked as a singer in Syria. "I want a man who doesn't like me just for my money."

Leila said she would meet with interested bidders but would need to see the bidder's passport and proof of capital. No bids have been made yet in the auction which ends in a week.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
N8 said:
there was no photo with the story, but there might be one somewhere...
So I guess she's a self proclaimed hot babe? I guess it's a given since she was a singer in Syria...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I don't see anything about the woman in that auction, besides pictures :think:

Even the translation of the German doesn't give any indication about the article N8 posted.

ragin-sagin

Monkey
Oct 2, 2003
NZ
You can't buy true love!! A good screw, sure, but you gotta give something for true love, ya know barter. I bet a foot or an ear would get you true love.

julian_dh

Monkey
Jan 10, 2005
well a friend of my dad is on the waiting list for a mercedes SLR but hasn't even recived it yet and people are offering him 100,000 on top of the cars list price to avoid the waiting list. just shows what people with money will spend to get what they want.