Quantcast

^^ BV's birthday Thursday ^^

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Happy Birthday!

Been at work for an hour now and the sun is just showing up. Here early to meet a contractor to do some work for us; they supposed to be here at 7 and its now 7:12. Hmm.

Some colleagues here at work have referred me to a local welder, who is going to put a few spot welds on my Banshee today. The creaking last night was a little much. Hopefully this holds up until Transition gets me a bike.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Woke up early to prepare for an executive meeting starting at 8AM only to discover it has been cancelled earlier at 1AM. :disgust1: Dafuq executive managers? Your only job is to manage this BS properly. :mad:

New coil shock is on the bike, now a journey to getting it tuned and the bike dialed begins. Hopefully not too many OTBs into rocks are in my future.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Woke up early to prepare for an executive meeting starting at 8AM only to discover it has been cancelled earlier at 1AM. :disgust1: Dafuq executive managers? Your only job is to manage this BS properly. :mad:

New coil shock is on the bike, now a journey to getting it tuned and the bike dialed begins. Hopefully not too many OTBs into rocks are in my future.
Coil on the trail bike?

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

My son has been going to kindergarten for less than a week and we already have to track down his jacket that he left on the bus yesterday. Ugh.
:doh:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning.

My son has been going to kindergarten for less than a week and we already have to track down his jacket that he left on the bus yesterday. Ugh.
:doh:
Doing better than Alex....she's a disaster lol! So far, left lunchbox (in locker) on a Friday, lost jacket (it was also in her locker and she brought it home the next day), and her glasses case...still MIA and she ate her snack for lunch on the day she wanted to buy and no one noticed!!! :bonk:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Woke up to the sound of my kids fighting this morning. I had to lay down the law. They were good afterwards. Nice commute in this morning. Cool and clear. Meet the teacher night tonight.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Happy Birthday!

Been at work for an hour now and the sun is just showing up. Here early to meet a contractor to do some work for us; they supposed to be here at 7 and its now 7:12. Hmm.

Some colleagues here at work have referred me to a local welder, who is going to put a few spot welds on my Banshee today. The creaking last night was a little much. Hopefully this holds up until Transition gets me a bike.
You looking to get one of them new fangled SBG Transitions or still looking for a used Scout?

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
Yeah still going after the Scout. For around here it should be plenty of bike.
I rode a 2017 Patrol over the weekend. Good bike and climbs very well when seated, but it's just too much of a machine outside of bikeparks and EWS tracks. I think i'm headed for another Trance, with the warranty being a major factor.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
HBD Bossman!

Here. Had my MRI this am, we'll see what is wrong with my knee now. Still hurts and it's not getting better since Haley kicked it. Little shit.

I'm about 75% on selling the M at this point and have been writing up the for sale add in case I decide to pull the trigger. I have about 4-5 hours of work to do for 'making is sellable' to get pictures and such, but I can do that this weekend. Prices have gone up about 25% in the last 6 months, so I'm leaning more towards running with it while the miles are still relatively low.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Happy Bday BV!

Yay for last day of work this week and leaving a few hours early. T-minus one more week of work and then Whistler. I was hoping to get some laps in at Snow Summit this weekend, but kid's T-ball schedule says otherwise. Ordered some Holy Rollers for the DJ bike the other day, so those should be installed tonight, which will hopefully make pedaling not feel like such a chore. Rode around in front of the house last night for about 30 min working on manuals. I'm determined to get at least decent and manuals in the next 6 months or so.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Thanks for birthday wishes everyone! I don't post a lot, but I still keep an eye on things and handle admin duties. Lizard claws are hard to type with.

Combining a birthday thread with a GMT? Bad form! But Happy Birthday to BV, I guess. I don't know...it's kind of ruined now.
You have to cut JBP some slack. He's old and his time is running out, he doesn't have the luxury of spending his last remaining hours creating two threads.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
happy birfday yo

the new girl snores. crashed at her place instead of driving up the canyon with a head full IPA and ganjables. Didnt sleep a fkn wink. possible deal breaker.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Happy BD BV!! :)

I'm copying Pesqueeb today! Walk my girl--HBDish, she's a teenager this month!! How did that happen! And headed out for a long ride. Buffalo was kind to me and fixed my bike up so it's ok to ride today (thankssss honey!). Unemployment is great, but finding a job is frustrating, so I need to pedal it out!!

After that I shall paint some base boards that are 9 years overdue on the install. Maybe paint a wall. This week I also painted a different high ceilinged wall in the living room and stained the rail on the new deck! Need to get some reliable screws and I will get the boards secured too... I should probably pick those up on the way back from my ride... and music is on the agenda for today as well! The guys got me a Yeti blue tooth mic for my bday in July. Definitely tme to use it! Boy I'm feeling ambitious this morning, let's roll with it!

Make it a great day!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Happy Birthday BV!!! :cheers:

Morning Monkeys.

Rough start, just didn't feel it this morning and got to the office at 8 (usually here by 6:30) and I'm still an hour ahead of most folks. But parking at 8 SUCKS....

Entirely too many meetings today, but I might actually get some real work done as well, who knows. It's payday eve, so FTS.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
happy birfday yo

the new girl snores. crashed at her place instead of driving up the canyon with a head full IPA and ganjables. Didnt sleep a fkn wink. possible deal breaker.
A pillow over her face can help with that. Just make sure to hold on tight, she'll protest for a bit but once you get past that point you'll have a peaceful nights sleep.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
A pillow over her face can help with that. Just make sure to hold on tight, she'll protest for a bit but once you get past that point you'll have a peaceful nights sleep.
I will need either a pen full of hungry pigs or a big bucket of lye with your approach. :think: