Quantcast

CA Gun Owners - action needed!!!

IF you're in CA, you know how bad it can be as a gun owner. We need your help to get Arnold to veto the following bills:

AB962 (ammunition bill)

and

SB585 (Cow Palace Gun Show bill)

Phone and email the Gov. and let him now you're against this proposed legislation. Time is short, so make your voice heard!

916-445-2841

Step 1: Call the number in the subject
Step 2: Press 1 for English.
Step 3: Press 2 for commenting on a bill on the Governor’s desk
Step 4: Press 2 for AB962 (Press "3" for SB585)
Step 5: Press 2 for Oppose
Step 6: Repeat as necessary (preferably once or twice a day).

Email the Gov. at: www.ca.gov.ca/bills

Monkey
ahahahhaha

You are asking for gun owners in CA that also frequent ridemonkey?

:rofl:

JK. I called the public safety committee first time around, then called the Gov, then mailed a letter by snail mail. The phone calls just get counted so hurry up and send a snail mail, Arnold got only 7 days to veto it.

ATOMICFIREBALL

DISARMED IN A BATTLE OF WITS
May 26, 2004
Tennessee
Greetings & salutations.lol
I thought a 2" long blade knife was sufficient for protection anywhere in that state.

Has there been any MDK "Murder Death Kills" in the last 5 years in California?

Are you sure we need ammo & guns because gang bangers,rapist,illegals,violent wierdo's are all just misunderstood & we should be able to talk down thier crime without violence or absolutely just give them what they want. You know when they kick the door in & want to rape your family,rob,torture & kill them & you.

Well,have a joy,joy day. lol

Seriously,i'll call though! You may want to stock up on ammo & food out there man!

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
Yo Atomic... It's a 187, not a MDK. Might wanna change the channel when Demolition Man comes on.

I've called 4x and sent 3 letters so far. Hope the terminator terminates these bills.