Quantcast

Cactus bike....

loosecannon

Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
San Diego
So I was in AZ over the weekend to ride South Mtn and needed my front brake line bled. I stopped in the shop and Fish, the man, gave me a full look over. Hooked me up on the front brake, checked my shocks, rerouted some cables, basically did some sh!t he didn't have to do but for the love of riding he did. Fish is def a very knowledgeable shop tech and I recommend anyone in the area or visiting to hit Cactus Bike up. WORD SON!! :beerjam:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Best shop in The Valley! Fish has built an impressive pump track in his back yard and hosts an impressive gallery of riders every week and he even has a fukkin DJ show up to spin.

We love ya Fishy!

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Called today and he took the time to discuss the new e13 chain guides vs the MRPs. Placed the order and he extended another invite to pump track night!

All other shops in town (Except Kore) would have not known what I was talking about, and just pissed me off instead of helping me out like Fish did today.

:cheers:

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
You gonna go to pump track tomorrow? I'm actually in town and gonna swing by with the dog ( he loves pump track)

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
You gonna go to pump track tomorrow? I'm actually in town and gonna swing by with the dog ( he loves pump track)
Didn't see until just now.

My office is moving down to Awatukee, so I'm gonna wait until the move. I'll have a rack for the new car by then...