Quantcast

"Calibration" Error!!!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Santana is weird. I once read an article about Prince who went on to say that he met Santana a few times and wanted to talk religion with him but he turned out to be very weird. You know you're weird when you are too weird for Prince.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Ciaran said:
Santana is weird. I once read an article about Prince who went on to say that he met Santana a few times and wanted to talk religion with him but he turned out to be very weird. You know you're weird when you are too weird for Prince.
LOL!!! I just heard a song that I really liked that I hadn't heard in awhile....and I asked my wife who it was....she just looked at me and gave me the "OMG, I can't believe you don't know who this is!!" look....then she said "It's Prince..." Now I can't remember what song it was!!! :nuts:

Dirt Merchant

Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
Hilton, NY
"Santana is weird."
I hung out once with he and his wife on their tour bus, and backstage, and even dinner. They were both totally cool. Nicer and more down to earth than I had expected. I don't believe he's drug-free though. As evidenced by this article!

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Secret Squirrel said:
LOL!!! I just heard a song that I really liked that I hadn't heard in awhile....and I asked my wife who it was....she just looked at me and gave me the "OMG, I can't believe you don't know who this is!!" look....then she said "It's Prince..." Now I can't remember what song it was!!! :nuts:
Was it about a girl masturbating?