Quantcast

Calling all spinners!

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by I Are Baboon
Hey spinners.......should we wear padded bike shorts to the class, or stick to regular workout shorts?
Am I too late to answer this? Wear your padded bike shorts, you'll be happy you did.

iresmoke1

Monkey Flirt
Aug 1, 2001
Philadelphia
Boy did I wish I had padded bike shorts on the first few classes...
OUCH OUCH...
That really sucks. I'm used to it now.

AWSOME pic Joe...
that's funny!
lmao

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Just spoke to the gym! They said to bring our bike shoes because they have the clip-in pedals. They said to bring plenty of water. They said to get there about 15 minutes early.

Getting excited about the class! It's going to hurt like hell!!!

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Just spoke to the gym! They said to bring our bike shoes because they have the clip-in pedals. They said to bring plenty of water. They said to get there about 15 minutes early.

Getting excited about the class! It's going to hurt like hell!!!
Just spoke to my stomach! It said to bring it food because it's hungry. It said to drink some of that yummy ginger tea too. It said it can't wait 15 minutes.

I am so excited about lunch! It's going to be fun!!!

:D

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Originally posted by Heidi

Just spoke to my stomach! It said to bring it food because it's hungry. It said to drink some of that yummy ginger tea too. It said it can't wait 15 minutes.

I am so excited about lunch! It's going to be fun!!!

:D
LUNCH!? It's 2:15 PM. Get with the East Coast, for crying our loud!

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon

This spinning class is going to make me cry, isn't it? :(
Nope, you'll love it. You can sprint as fast as you can, or crank up the resistance and climb your heart out and not have to worry about anything else, no cars, no rock drops, no turns, just pure work. I love to close my eyes and just ride.

JOJO

Top Banana
Jun 28, 2001
Superior, CO
Originally posted by MtnBikerChk

And just where have YOU been??? I've only got 3 hours left to prepare for this thing and I feel abandoned?!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ruhhh Rohhhhh me very very sorry. Tuesday is my busiest day .. I teach two spin classes and work in the office / bedroom:rolleyes: (hehehehhe my office is in my bedroom get it:rolleyes: :p )

You and Baboon will be fine you guys are hard core! I just wish I was teaching:D Muwahhhhhaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaa;)

cliffster5

In dog years I'm dead
Aug 23, 2001
Salinas, CA

This spinning class is going to make me cry, isn't it? :(
You sound like you're actually stressing about this IAB. Relax dude, it's not like anyone's gonna drop you and you can't get back to your car at the trailhead because you're lost. MBC, slap him around a bit so he quits whinning OK?