Quantcast

Calories per day?

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
I'm wondering if there's a way to know about how many callories i've burned in a day without anything fancy. I weigh 164 fully hydrated and should get down to about 155 but i LOVE food. My resting heart rate is preety low about 47-50 Bpm and i'm 6'2.5'' so how many calories should i eat a day to lose the weight.?

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Originally posted by JMAC
I'm wondering if there's a way to know about how many callories i've burned in a day without anything fancy. I weigh 164 fully hydrated and should get down to about 155 but i LOVE food. My resting heart rate is preety low about 47-50 Bpm and i'm 6'2.5'' so how many calories should i eat a day to lose the weight.?
I am 6'2" and way 230ish, you don't need to lose any weight skinny...

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Originally posted by JMAC
I don't need to race either but thats not the point is it!
The point is that you are really at an optimum weight for your age and height. Being underweight is not going to help you at all. If you feel your body fat is too high you can always cut back on fats and starches. Better yet - just continue to train hard and let your metabolism work the way it is supposed too. :D

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
Dude you don't need to lose any weight.

I am 6'1" in march I was 245lbs....... Told myself to start trainning.... and riding like crazy. I am proud to say 6 months later I am 196lbs as of this morning.........

But is you have to lose weight then keep you cals under 3000