Quantcast

Cam Zink Signs with Evil Bikes

Ridemonkey.com

News & Reviews
Jun 26, 2009

After winning what are unquestionably the two biggest contests of the year in freeride mountain biking, Cam Zink has signed with the resurgent Evil Bikes. With Cam as the staple of the new team, Evil will be at the fore of 2011.
---

Source: Evil Bikes

Kevin Walsh, the marketing manager for Evil Bikes, had this to say about the signing:

"This marks chapter two in the book of Evil and I look forward to writing many new chapters with Cam as the star of this twisted romance novel. I have always been impressed by Cam, I mean who isn't? This guy should be on The Bachelor, or something. Aside from the obvious, it's rare to find a guy who can 3 a 50 ft drop, yet be motivated, creative and business minded at the same time. If by some odd chance a female actually reads this which is highly unlikely, he is single, that's right!

But as I said before, he is the star of a romance novel so it won't be easy. I would like to think the best part about Cam is how perfectly aligned his personality and riding style are with the brand. He will play a big part in Evil part 2 and I look forward to the adventures the future has in store and getting him on a straight bike soon. Thanks for finally sending the grips Cam, they will look good on the new carbon Undead!" - Kevin Walsh, Evil Bikes.

On a similar note, Cam stated that "I feel more at home than I have in my whole career with my new sponsors. I have the most amazing group of loving sponsors and supporters backing me to help me live out my utmost potential. There are a ton of projects in the works with Freeride Entertainment and I couldn't be happier to start the year off filming and staying healthy before the contest season. The new help and support of Monster, Contour, Evil, Osiris and Deft Family will give me no excuses to accomplish everything I can dream up. 'Life is so good I can taste it in my spit.' -Layer Cake" - Cam Zink

Attachments

Tetreault

Monkey
Nov 23, 2005
SoMeWhErE NoWhErE
at least it appears for now that evil isn't completely dead.

this does however mean that their trail bike, or something else, will soon see production, can is going to need a slopestyle bike

TheRiddler

Chimp
Aug 23, 2009
I wonder if theyll give Cam replacements when he breaks his? Maybe I'd have more respect for them if Craig wasnt still riding a broken revolt.