Quantcast

Camping Northeast

milohead

Monkey
Dec 9, 2008
Johnson City, Tn
About 4 of us will be traveling north to ride Diablo, Whiteface, and Highland mid July. Anyone have info on good camp spots near each? Ones w/ shower access would be great.

downhill mike

Turbo Monkey
Mar 23, 2005
3 real nice campsites near Whiteface. All within 2 miles actually. I always have them listed on our web site: www.downhillmike.com
The bike n stay packages are a killer deal if you'd rather stay in room while up here. $59..00 and that includes your $35.00 lift ticket, nice motel room and 1 place even throws in a hot breakfast.
Not sure about the other places on your list. I am sure someone familiar with those parks will chime in.

Tent site or leantos can be found at most Adirondack campgrounds:

NJHCx4xLIFE

Monkey
Jan 23, 2007
Central Jersey
We did something similar. Stayed in small cabins in NH and NY and it worked out great. Not too expensive but still had a roof over our head and a shower, bed, etc. In NH we stayed at silverlake park campground (cabin 75) and it had tv, ac, a kitchen and was reasonably priced. By Whiteface we got a little cabin at the KOA, nice but a lot more primative but also cheaper. Was bunk beds, a table, futton and bathroom, thats it. Both were very close to the MTNs too.

milohead

Monkey
Dec 9, 2008
Johnson City, Tn
3 real nice campsites near Whiteface. All within 2 miles actually. I always have them listed on our web site: www.downhillmike.com
The bike n stay packages are a killer deal if you'd rather stay in room while up here. $59..00 and that includes your $35.00 lift ticket, nice motel room and 1 place even throws in a hot breakfast.
Not sure about the other places on your list. I am sure someone familiar with those parks will chime in.

Tent site or leantos can be found at most Adirondack campgrounds:
Can't beat 59 dollars for hotel and lift pass. Hopefully I can find something like that for Diablo and Highland.