Quantcast

Can Creek DB Inline workshop Manual

motox2k

Chimp
Dec 11, 2017
Hi Guys,

Would anyone have a cane creek DB inline workshop manual? I have been servicing my own suspension for years and it really upsets me to think I'm unable to do the DB inline.

Much appreciated.

Cheers
Stu

motox2k

Chimp
Dec 11, 2017
yes, spent about 12 hours searching, if you know to a useful link then please share, I have watched several video's but I cannot find anything for the DBinline only the air with piggyback.

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
There was someone on Empty Beer a few years back that had a manual and posted a how he did it. There is a special tool needed to get it all the way apart. He had to machine himself one because they won't sell it to you and you need a vacuum system to bleed it properly. Totally doable if you have the time, tools and means.

motox2k

Chimp
Dec 11, 2017
There was someone on Empty Beer a few years back that had a manual and posted a how he did it. There is a special tool needed to get it all the way apart. He had to machine himself one because they won't sell it to you and you need a vacuum system to bleed it properly. Totally doable if you have the time, tools and means.
you wouldn't have a link would you?