Quantcast

Can I take my BBQ across the border?

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
We are camping up at Whistler next week and Kevin wants to take the full size BBQ....why I have no idea, we have a camp stove.....

Anyway, does any one know if it's an issue taking into Canada? I checked the Canadian border sites and didn't see anything about it.

Thanks, Amy

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
Snacks said:
We are camping up at Whistler next week and Kevin wants to take the full size BBQ....why I have no idea, we have a camp stove.....

Anyway, does any one know if it's an issue taking into Canada? I checked the Canadian border sites and didn't see anything about it.

Thanks, Amy

Shouldn't be any issue with taking it up to Whistler....

Neal

Chimp
Jun 7, 2004
Seattle
Just don't leave your handgun in it. When you return to the states, make sure that you scrape off all the mad cow from that Alberta beef.

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
And coming back just make sure you throw out any fruit, veggies, meat, and alcohol. We've actually been stopped and searched twice now for our dog food and dog biscuits because they needed to verify it originated from the states :rolleyes:

But thankfully that's been the only issue we've had so far **knock on wood**.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Skookum said:
If you're really worried you can put the bbq into a balloon and stuff it uhm urrh nevermind.... :monkey:
Uhg you are nasty!!! :nope:

Thanks guys for the info :thumb: I'm so excited about camping I can't stand it!!! :dancing: :dancing: :D

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Snacks said:
Uhg you are nasty!!! :nope:
Reminds me of that old joke. If you went camping, woke up in the morning, and found a full sized bbq stuffed up yer poo-hole would you tell anyone?

No?

Let's go camping!!! :p

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Skookum said:
Reminds me of that old joke. If you went camping, woke up in the morning, and found a full sized bbq stuffed up yer poo-hole would you tell anyone?

No?

Let's go camping!!! :p
Dude, are you sniffing the air out of your bike tubes? :p :thumb:

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Just make sure to play "Hide the passport/birth certificate" with at least one person in your camping group!!!

"Where's your identification Johnny???!!?? Uh-oh...you're going to JAIL!! HAHAHAHA!!!"

Once they freak out enough to cry, you've won!!! :nuts: :dead: :nuts: :dead: :nuts: :dead: :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: