Quantcast

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Today there was UT knife attack, one dead. Proves knives are a lousy alternative:

Last edited:

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Speaking of France. Thank the @FSM.

This current world is scary enough without the French going with some fascist douche too.
Yeah French voters when faced with a choice of;
A/ Neo liberal douche
B/ blatantly corrupt racist asshole

They go with neo lib douche.

Dear America that is how you should do it.
thnkx
Everyone else.

('i'm totaly just being overly grouchy today, but fuckit GET ORF MA LAWRN!!) :rant:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
That's not good news at all, that was one screwed up person and I feel sorry for them, for how their brain got fried in the military. She didn't deserve death. She needed help.
She could have given the dog back, first. That's all I'm saying.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Albert Burneko said:
The only thing that needs to be written about Roger Ailes for all the rest of eternity is that he was as vile an abomination as has ever slipped from a human orifice, that the success and power he attained in life are as damning an indictment as you can read against the fiber of American society, and that the entire world is worse off for him ever having lived in it. Everything he was and did was awful and worthless. Bury him under an outhouse.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Damn. That's some Hunter S. Thompson eulogizes Nixon shit.

slowclap.gif.
Burneko is incredible. This one's from yesterday:

Albert Burneko said:
Donald Trump is a very stupid dumbass. Like even for a pampered inheritance baby, he’s exceptionally dumb! Just a big idiot. His brain came out of a can with the word “Hormel” on it. He’s stupider than shit. A stiff breeze could beat him at checkers.

This is not news to literally anyone, but it’s nice to be able to just say it, you know? I can say—or type, or screech in the middle of the produce section of my local supermarket—that the president of the United States of America is a salt-cured degenerate moron who couldn’t reason his way out of a T-shirt, and the freedom to express this truth goes at least some small distance toward mitigating the horror of it being true. It’s even sometimes kind of fun.

In this respect I am lucky; not everybody has this freedom. Like for example, reporters at respectable publications like the New York Times (or Washington Post, or Politico, Wall Street Journal, or whatever), who must cultivate sources in Trump’s administration and/or keep open the possibility that their publication might interview the president himself someday, generally cannot publish a sentence like “Donald Trump, the president of the United States, is a big dumb crap-bag who does not have two neurons to rub together beneath the roadkill fox he pretends is his natural hair,” even though it’s true and possibly even flattering to the president.
Not necessarily productive, but cathartic.