Quantcast

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Just Canadia being Canadia...well done lads! And lasses!

"Canada released a report on legal weed today. The authors needed a way to compare the maximum size of a licensed "micro-cultivation" area. And lo, in all its Canadian glory:"

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I doubt it will stick, but:

"Ha-Ha!"
The prospect of Darryl Glenn in Congreffs does not thrill me...however, getting rid of Lambo almost excites me as mush as getting rid of One Term Corey. Whats a boy to do?

This always interests me-

“We believe...is unconstitutional,” We intend to file an action in federal district court...as unconstitutional.”

People are so quick to cry unconstitutional, but under what grounds? What part of the Constitution does this action by the courts, who, by the way, are driven and governed by said Constitution, is violated?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
The prospect of Darryl Glenn in Congreffs does not thrill me...however, getting rid of Lambo almost excites me as mush as getting rid of One Term Corey. Whats a boy to do?

This always interests me-

“We believe...is unconstitutional,” We intend to file an action in federal district court...as unconstitutional.”

People are so quick to cry unconstitutional, but under what grounds? What part of the Constitution does this action by the courts, who, by the way, are driven and governed by said Constitution, is violated?
Glenn is certainly a nut job, but not really any nuttier than any body else El Paso county has sent up. Lamborn is such a disgusting shell of a man that I might even vote for a republican, if they were running against him. I'm a believer in giving the devil you don't know a chance when compared to the devil you do.

All that said, this year could be different. The way the population has exploded here in the last couple years, the blow back to Trumpian pseudo-fascism, the so called "blue wave", I think it's possible this year might be the year CO District 5 shakes the crazies. Maybe even goes blue? Don't get me wrong, I think the chances are slim, but it's the first time since we moved here that I think there might be a chance.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
MSP lines up Michigan truckers so that if a guy threatening to jump from an overpass does it he won't actually die. (He didn't jump ultimately, to the hospital.)

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Glenn is certainly a nut job, but not really any nuttier than any body else El Paso county has sent up. Lamborn is such a disgusting shell of a man that I might even vote for a republican, if they were running against him. I'm a believer in giving the devil you don't know a chance when compared to the devil you do.

All that said, this year could be different. The way the population has exploded here in the last couple years, the blow back to Trumpian pseudo-fascism, the so called "blue wave", I think it's possible this year might be the year CO District 5 shakes the crazies. Maybe even goes blue? Don't get me wrong, I think the chances are slim, but it's the first time since we moved here that I think there might be a chance.
I have been working with the Johnston for governor campaign, and it has been very encouraging in regards tot he way we have been received while phoning and caucusing etc...I too am cautiously optimistic.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
richard spencer's legal woes as of late have been pretty well documented, but now there's a rumor going around his credit card was declined for a $4.25 drink :rofl:

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
clearly BS. where can you get one drink for under five bucks?

and who has only one drink?