Quantcast

Can we have a new Button?

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
Sorta like the button all the Head Monkies have. The Ability to close our own threads that we make. Some of the threads i make dont need to be brought up after a few days. You Know? I could of closed that damn 2 word thread Long time ago!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Just delete it in the middle of the night, and let the RM server grind its way 'til dawn :eek:

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Originally posted by Yeti DHer
Sorta like the button all the Head Monkies have. The Ability to close our own threads that we make. Some of the threads i make dont need to be brought up after a few days. You Know? I could of closed that damn 2 word thread Long time ago!
Click edit on the first post in the thread. Check the box that says "delete" and then click "delete now."

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
Originally posted by BikeGeek

Click edit on the first post in the thread. Check the box that says "delete" and then click "delete now."
Of course i know about that, but i was thinking a thing were people could still see the thread, just not reply. You know?

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Originally posted by Yeti DHer

Of course i know about that, but i was thinking a thing were people could still see the thread, just not reply. You know?
Oh you want to lock the thread, I misunderstood. Yeah, only mods have that capability.

Lt.Dan

Thank you sir may I have another!
May 15, 2002
el cajon
come on yeti i see you telling yuorslef and alot of other people doign it also."but my post count.....might.....go.....downnnn...." hahaha dont deny it;) its like a game to some you might piss a lot of people off but ide just delete the f ucker