Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Yup. I think the Rib Eye was $58?
EDIT: they don't post prices on their website.
Always a...sign.
And for all you "regular" folks, the best steakhouse in Portland is and will forever be the Acropolis. I don't trust the salad bar at a strip club, but the steaks are amazing and I think the 12oz ribeye was $8. The owner of the club also owns a ranch that supplies the club and other restaurants in town.

The chicks are often pretty hot, too. It is semi-divey, but the steaks are amazing. You could get a lap dance and tips heavy for an hour for that $60. :rofl:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
best burger i ever had was at this roadside stand on maui, it was run by a rancher, burgers were fresh slaughtered from his own cattle.

in retrospect, i don't think it was bear fed beef. i didn't see a single bear on the island.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I've seen one literally rip the door off a minivan. A closed door. A locked door. I've also seen them get their claws on the edge of a rolled up window and pull it out. But that may be the well documented placebo effect talkin.
i believe a bear will get into whatever the fvck it wants to get into.

locked door/unlocked door/window closed/window cracked/window locked/poorly constructed drive thru window....