Quantcast

Canadian Death Race

Oct 2, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by I Are Baboon
Tell him to start posting more. We see him lurking about several times a week. He can't hide!!!

:D
Hey, you aren't suppose to tattle on me. I am just trying to keep an eye on my wife to make sure she is safe talking to you guys.:D

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Originally posted by Captain Cogset

Hey, you aren't suppose to tattle on me. I am just trying to keep an eye on my wife to make sure she is safe talking to you guys.:D

Heidi...
Ix-nay on the Hotel-nay...
Husband-ay is urking-lay

Just kidding.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England

NO ONE IS SAFE TALKING TO THIS CREW. (especially any woman). :eek: :p

No need to worry, Captain. Heidi scares the hell out of us. :eek:

Oct 2, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by MtnBikerChk

AHEM!

Hey cap'n - how's the truing stand?
It is kinda scary looking. But, I am sure if I was able to put it together right, I can figure out how to true a wheel on it. I just haven't really played with it yet.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown

It is kinda scary looking. But, I am sure if I was able to put it together right, I can figure out how to true a wheel on it. I just haven't really played with it yet.
hey let me know when you get good. I've got three wheels that are flatspotted and also out of true. I'll mail them right over.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by The Toninator

hey let me know when you get good. I've got three wheels that are flatspotted and also out of true. I'll mail them right over.
Get in line buddy!