Quantcast

Cannondale Chase DJ 2004

Sep 17, 2003
looks like crack-n-fails attempt to counter the p-line of specialized, probably lighter, probabaly not stronger..if i was 130lbs and smooth like butter it would be a ride worth considering, but since i am 230lbs and gnar gnar....i'd break it for shore.....chase doesnt ride "that" bike......maybe the frame, but thats it...it is a good looking bike though...
im really not down on your bike, but you did ask what we thought...ride tuff

Attachments

Feb 24, 2004
Kentucky--- yeah really
Well crashedupderby .Name a few pro riders that actually ride the bike as is sold to the public. I can think of any.
but since i am 230lbs and gnar gnar....i'd break it for shore
You probably do have issues with frames being 230 and 'gnar gnar' whatever that is. But have you ever owned a cannondale? I've owned a few and have had very little problems. If it were a part failure and a warranty issue it was handled very well. If it was other parts it was probably my fault. If you haven't owned a cannondale, then you should give them a try. They do make some of the worlds best and lightest road and mountain frames. As for their parts, well some of it is crap i agree. everyone is entitled to their opinion though, Thanks for yours;)

Sep 17, 2003
Originally posted by maniacKIdublLA
But have you ever owned a cannondale?
yes, and it was the worst riding most uncomfortable xc bike i ever regret owning.

They do make some of the worlds best and lightest road and mountain frames.
I dont ride road, shaved legs is for girls, and i dont want a light bike because i ride hard and crash hard. Gnar Gnar is short for gnarlyX2.

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
Bearclaw rides his P.3 into the ground. Except for yellow raceface cranks, a Manitou Sherman Jumper, and atomlab rear rim, his bike is stock.

mcl2u2

Chimp
Oct 24, 2003
KY
How did you come up with that name ?

Anyway. We'll see how the crase holds up when we go to Duffield. I think I'd put the Bullit back togather and use the Chase for jibbin.

But if you really want to know what I think. I think your neden stank like a fish tank. Hahahaha!

And that guy is right. Shaved legs are for girls. So I'm going to let mine grow back out and just keep my nut sack shaved.

To-gay-ther to-gay-ther

Feb 24, 2004
Kentucky--- yeah really
If you mcl2u2 don't understand the name, then you must not be 'down with the clown'.
crashedupderby,, what cannondale was it they only have like 45 different bikes?? I dont shave my legs either.:monkey: :monkey:
Thanks for the input

mcl2u2

Chimp
Oct 24, 2003
KY
Hey I'm a maniac k-i-double l-a. I slit the f/n throats and have sex with all the bodies hey. I'm a retard. People call me special. I keep my victims eyelids in manilla office envelopes. I'll split your canalope to see what's on your mind. Smokin' tree keeps me fine well at least most of the time.

GOTJ tickets on sale Monday!!!

bmxr

Monkey
Jan 29, 2004
Marietta, GA
Originally posted by maniacKIdublLA
Yeah i emailed Cannondale and they said the large chase frame is only 4.33 pounds. My XC mtb frame weighs more! Its kind of scary this is designed for dirt jumps.
My 20" race bike weighs more, too, never mind that any 20" built to take any kind of abuse weighs 6 lbs or more. 4.3 lbs...that's what they call "scary light" and I wouldn't buy one . . .