Quantcast

Canon 5D for sale

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Model: Canon EOS 5D

Body Condition: Used...cosmetic marks and screen protectors on both top and back screens are scuffed. I have no idea how many actuations the camera's got but figure that 100K is a safe number. I have had the mirror fix done by Canon within the last 8 months (it didn't fail, but just took advantage of their offer to fix it).

Sale Includes: body, grip, body cap, battery door cover, charger, 4 batteries (2 Canon which don't hold a great charge anymore, two aftermarket which are fine), and i can probably dig around my attic to find the box, manual, camera strap, discs, etc if you really need them.

Price: $700 CONUS (shipping and insurance is on you, to be determined at sale)

Payments Accepted: PayPal

Shipping Methods Available (Ships From Boston area): Ground from 01845

Item location: North Andover, MA

Best Contact Method: Please PM

Details: This body is definitely used, but still delivers great quality photos. perfect for the person looking to step up to full frame performance without the harsh price tag. I bought it used but barely used in 2008, and since then it's been used a primary camera, and then secondary once i got a 5D2 in 2009. No issues at all on my end, but i just got a 5D3 and don't need 3 cameras.

Photos:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
If I shot Canon I would consider it. Some incredible shots have been made with this very camera.

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
You should be able to check the actuations with eoscount.com if you're so inclined.

Good luck with the sale. You've produced some great stuff with that one.