Quantcast

capital forest saturday

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Yes, but no shuttle. :monkey:

Or... I could attempt to shove my mountain bike into the back my brand new econobox and drive all the way to Bellingham on 1/2 a tank of gas... tough call.

X-C Phantom

Chimp
Dec 9, 2004
Puget Sound
I am doing another ride out there Saturday. We are doing the 22 mile llop again of Green Line and Mima Porter. People are welcome to come along. About the same pace we did 2 weeks ago, so about 4 hrs total(with no mechanicals)

SR

Monkey
Dec 8, 2001
Olympia WA
derekpearson said:
what he said

SR!!!!!@!(*)#!@()#*!@(*@!&$@*(&
I need to ride my mountain bike...it just sits these days.

Although it's big and heavy and has way too much travel for the Derek trail I'd still like to ride it :)

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
X-C Phantom said:
I am doing another ride out there Saturday. We are doing the 22 mile llop again of Green Line and Mima Porter. People are welcome to come along. About the same pace we did 2 weeks ago, so about 4 hrs total(with no mechanicals)
What about Porter Creek to Wedekind and back... its a nice climb and the trails are even better than the horse poo side. I beleive that is what I will be riding on Saturday unless something comes up in Montesano.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Serial Midget said:
What about Porter Creek to Wedekind and back... its a nice climb and the trails are even better than the horse poo side. I beleive that is what I will be riding on Saturday unless something comes up in Montesano.
I still think you should come with us to Galby :)

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Snacks said:
I still think you should come with us to Galby :)
OK I will. A more relaxed pace is always nice in the woods plus dingy whale bells are more fun than bicycle computers. :)

When and where? The drive should be great $$$ wise. I just bought a brand new Chevy Aveo; my first new car since 1995... it was supposed to be a late model Subaru wagon but I only gots so much money. :think:

I get up at 3 so I could meet you just about anywhere at 6.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Serial Midget said:
OK I will. A more relaxed pace is always nice in the woods plus dingy whale bells are more fun than bicycle computers. :)

When and where? The drive should be great $$$ wise. I just bought a brand new Chevy Aveo; my first new car since 1995... it was supposed to be a late model Subaru wagon but I only gots so much money. :think:

I get up at 3 so I could meet you just about anywhere at 6.
Really? You are seriously going to go? :D This will be the best birthday ever.

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
Serial Midget said:
Um yeah... where do I meet you guys?

Ummbikes... we'll hit the trails many times this year, didn't ride much whiles yous was learning.
Wate, wuz I spos'too laern?

I thought I went to Evergreen for the weed and hairy chicks...

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
It was wet. We rode up from the end of where Derek's shuttle is. Man, that climb out to C-line sucks. I'm worked. The trail was borderline too wet, but we had a blast. You suckas missed out.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I hit Montesano and it was just like it aways is. hard to appreciate your own backyard I guess.

Walmart rocked!!! I saw women who weren't wearing bras... :drool:

They also sell mountain bikes for $2.98 per pound. :thumb: