Quantcast

Car meets boulder

Upgr8r

High Priest or maybe Jedi Master
May 2, 2006
Ventura, CA
I heard from a friend today that I hadn't heard from in a while. Apparently she totaled her car driving drunk. :disgust1: She was on a dark, twisty back-road, missed a turn and hit a boulder. Believe it or not she blew a .29 :shocked: Can you live with a BAC that high?

The only good thing is that nobody was hurt except her car (not sure about the boulder) . She only broke her ankle. Here's hoping she has learned her lesson before she or someone else is :dead:

I had an episode like that not too long ago,
My freinds and I all live on a circle and I decided to go home the back way one night. Missed a 90* turn and skidded to a stop in between two trees. Just far enough apart to get the car in between. Not a scratch on the car. Hit reverse in a cloud of tire smoke.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
I heard from a friend today that I hadn't heard from in a while. Apparently she totaled her car driving drunk. :disgust1: She was on a dark, twisty back-road, missed a turn and hit a boulder. Believe it or not she blew a .29 :shocked: Can you live with a BAC that high?

The only good thing is that nobody was hurt except her car (not sure about the boulder) . She only broke her ankle. Here's hoping she has learned her lesson before she or someone else is :dead:
Word of advice: If you have a competitive personality, do not, I repeat, DO NOT get one of those pocket breathalyzers...It only leads to bad, bad, bad things...

I got up to .24 before I can't remember anything. I had the piece of mind to write down the results after that...made it to .30 (at least that's what I read the scribble to be...) before passing out. Didn't stop shaking for 2 1/2 days...

Sux 'bout your friend, hopefully this is a wake-up call.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
being even marginally awake with that BAC is an excellent sign that she's an alcoholic. :(

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
a client just did that a couple months back. scalped himself on the convertible mechanism of the chickster.